What's new

New Cigar Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
With CigarFriendly.us and now The Cigar Network you are becoming quite the "Capitalist" my friend! :stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With CigarFriendly.us and now The Cigar Network you are becoming quite the "Capitalist" my friend! :stretchgr
I do what I can Larry.. I do what I can. :ccowboy:

You coming back up to DC anytime soon? Pete will be back at Drapers on March 4th for first Friday and Booth said he would try to make it out too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to stop back in and thank everyone here for the support. I decided to create a 25% off coupon code for everyone here at BOTL.

If you choose to subscribe to The Cigar Network magazine, just enter this coupon code during the checkout process and it will save you 25% (1 free issue).

botlorg11

Cheers.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just wanted to stop back in and thank everyone here for the support. I decided to create a 25% off coupon code for everyone here at BOTL.

If you choose to subscribe to The Cigar Network magazine, just enter this coupon code during the checkout process and it will save you 25% (1 free issue).

botlorg11

Cheers.
How long are you going to offer this? Ill probably subscribe next week when I get paid. :peace:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me some cards printed up (Thanks to Stephen) to hand out, gave some out at the Texas Cigar Festival. Some of the manufactures are really interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.