What's new

New & Improved Austin-area herf!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Heath,

No problem. Hopefully we can herf it up again soon, just depends on how the packing goes and if I have to go out of town for Father's day. I have yet to find out. If I am not going out of town then I will hit you up about getting together again for another stick.

J
Just a friendly ping to see if anyone is up for a smoke tomorrow. I know it's Father's Day so it's cool to delay to next week or whenever!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey heath,

Looks like I am in the clear to smoke. My father is out of town this weekend and so I did not have to go to S.A. Not sure about Greg, but lets tenatively plan on meeting up around 1:30pm or so. I will know more tomorrow about greg.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey heath,

Looks like I am in the clear to smoke. My father is out of town this weekend and so I did not have to go to S.A. Not sure about Greg, but lets tenatively plan on meeting up around 1:30pm or so. I will know more tomorrow about greg.

J
1:30 will work, my man! See you (and hopefully Greg) then...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Still waiting to hear from Greg as to whether he can come out and play for a little while. But I will for sure see you there around 1:30.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--how was the smoking last night? Sorry I had to work and miss that herfing opportunity! Mike--you're back?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
hey bro sorry we missed you as well...it was a last min thing ya know. I have been here just things around the house have kept me busy. That combined by summertime lazyness/ couchlock have kept me from meeting up with yall. I smoked a Juan Lopez Obus and MC#!. We all hung by the pool drinkin/smkin till midnight.

Good luck on the presentation today bro!

mikes

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--just a friendly ping to see if anyone is up for a smoke this afternoon! The weather's great lately and I see that the high isn't supposed to get above the mid-80s...can't ask for much better in June! Post back or call/message me if you're up for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath,

Don't think I will be able to make it out today. Got back from toobin on the Guadalupe yesterday and I am feeling every rock hit today. I also have to do some clean-up around my place before I move next weekend. Greg might be, I will have him hit you up after church.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Heath,

Don't think I will be able to make it out today. Got back from toobin on the Guadalupe yesterday and I am feeling every rock hit today. I also have to do some clean-up around my place before I move next weekend. Greg might be, I will have him hit you up after church.

J
Hope you had a good time yesterday, and sorry to hear you're feeling the trip! Yeah, let me know if Greg is game to meet up. Mike...?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Checkin' to see if this thread is still alive--I tried posting to it last week, thought it took the post, but it appears that some of them have vanished since Mike's last post.

EDIT: I'm seeing the post now--cool.

Alright, Jason, Greg--sorry we missed meeting up or communicating over last weekend. I though the post about herfing on last Sunday (July 8th) went up but that you guys were out of town or doing something else. If you see this, I'm up for herfing sometime this weekend. Hope you're settling in to the new place, Jason!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath,

Yeah I am settling in nicely. Thanks again for all of your help. I am actually going to be out of town this weekend in San Antonio. I may be back in town Sunday morning and if I am I will hit you up to go have a smoke. I will Hit Greg and let him know to check the thread and post if he can. Hope all is well for you. I will let you know about sunday as soon as I know if I will be back. I will likely hit you with a txt.

Jason

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you in Austin? We normally meet up at Little Woodrows on Parmer/Mc Neil on Sundays around 1-2pm.

McNeil and 183.

:computer:

-Ryan

I've got stuff coming up for the next couple weekends. Maybe the first or second Sunday in August I can join the HERF.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
anyone up to herf in cozumel this weekend? :eek:) muahhahahaahaa Hope yall are still buring down. J. Glad to see that your move into the new casa went well cant wait to check out your new diggs. Heath, hope the man isnt busting your ass too much these days at work (what is the eta on that new humi of yours?) G. Poolside I bet right now as I type this post.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I'm at it. What do you BOTL's do to keep your cigars in check temperature wise. My apartment is getting too hot for it in the summer. Do you use a wine cooler? If so, which brand and where did you get it?

Any information you can give would be great.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
While I'm at it. What do you BOTL's do to keep your cigars in check temperature wise. My apartment is getting too hot for it in the summer. Do you use a wine cooler? If so, which brand and where did you get it?

Any information you can give would be great.
I currently have two wine fridges, Magic Chefs from Home Depot. I'm not sure whether they're still carrying the MCs, I think they might have gone with a different manufacturer in these parts. Anyway, both are 28-btl which I've converted with sp cedar shelves, beads, computer fan, and thermo control. However one of them I'm going to ditch soon as I'm expecting a new Aristocrat by the end of the month. If you're interested, we might work a deal or something.

As for this weekend, I think I may have a date tomorrow afternoon/evening (with the woman I told Greg and Jason about while moving), so probably no herfin' for me. Can't afford to go smelling like an ashtray before, erm, the deal is sealed :starrylov

If it turns out it's cancelled for some reason :sadcry:, I'll post back here about herfin' tomorrow...