What's new

New & Improved Austin-area herf!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Heath,

Greg and I were talking about going to the Hotsauce Festival. I will keep you all posted about if we will be out for the Herf today. My previous I can't make it post was in regards to the invitation from Mindflux next Friday.

J

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oooh, sorry guys--last minute change of plans. I'm not going to be able to meet up at Little Woodrows after all. Sorry for the very late notice. Ryan, hope you get this in time...if you don't, I hope you enjoy a nice cigar!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh, sorry guys--last minute change of plans. I'm not going to be able to meet up at Little Woodrows after all. Sorry for the very late notice. Ryan, hope you get this in time...if you don't, I hope you enjoy a nice cigar!
I just left before you posted this. I put down a nice 04 SP Belicoso and had a few beers and some chicken strips. They somehow ran out of fries so I got onion rings instead. Not a bad substitution.

I also heard from Amber about some brawl the night before and that she (or whomever) was upset with Jason. Not sure if it's related to the brawl or the fact Jason wasn't there today.

:bigeyes:

I had a DG Salomones for you today Heath. I'll bring it next time too, no prob.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just left before you posted this. I put down a nice 04 SP Belicoso and had a few beers and some chicken strips. They somehow ran out of fries so I got onion rings instead. Not a bad substitution.

I also heard from Amber about some brawl the night before and that she (or whomever) was upset with Jason. Not sure if it's related to the brawl or the fact Jason wasn't there today.

:bigeyes:

I had a DG Salomones for you today Heath. I'll bring it next time too, no prob.
Hmmm... It would have had to be about my absence, since I am positive that I was not involved in any brawl. I was, however, there for the UFC lastnight and do not recall seeing any brawls at all. That is to say none that weren't on the UFC card, LOL. Sorry I was not there either Ryan, I went to the Hot Sauce Fest at Waterloo Park downtown. I do plan on being out for next weeks Herf if anyone is down for it, at least I hope to be back from Thorndale in time for it.

Night

J

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm... It would have had to be about my absence, since I am positive that I was not involved in any brawl. I was, however, there for the UFC lastnight and do not recall seeing any brawls at all. That is to say none that weren't on the UFC card, LOL. Sorry I was not there either Ryan, I went to the Hot Sauce Fest at Waterloo Park downtown. I do plan on being out for next weeks Herf if anyone is down for it, at least I hope to be back from Thorndale in time for it.

Night

J
Maybe she was talking about UFC. I didn't catch all of what she was saying. :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yall I will be out of town for the holiday weekend sorry. On a side note If yall go downtown Fri make sure and check out Bruce's (broozer) show. Hes a cool cat and a cigar smoker to boot!

mikes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yall I will be out of town for the holiday weekend sorry. On a side note If yall go downtown Fri make sure and check out Bruce's (broozer) show. Hes a cool cat and a cigar smoker to boot!

mikes
We're gonna hit Habana on S. Congress before his show. :bigeyes:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think everyone is out of town...I'm not going to be able to make it out due to some other plans for the day. Will come out next weekend, though...hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry for the late post. I have been all over this weekend and just remembered that it was Sunday. I may be out at woodrows a little later tonight, but no sure as of my timeline right this moment. I will post back when I know exactly what the deal is for me today.

Jason

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Y'all up for today? Jason, what time you getting out to LW? Greg, you in? I can't remember... Anyone else?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Heath,

It is football season!!!! That means I have been here since Woodrows opened this morning :wtf: So come on out when you can. Greg will be getting here after church. I have the same table as we had last Sunday.

Jason

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at Woodrows yesterday chowin down on some chicken strips and smokin a petit edmundo since the cable/internet was out at my pad yesterday.

I may stop in for a short while.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Alright, see y'all out in a bit. I'm finishign up some projects here at home and will be on my way in prolly 30 minutes or so...