What's new

New Opus X

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just a heads up, Casa Fuente has all of these in stock at double MSRP, plus a buck or two I know no one wants to pay that, but I did to get my hands on a single double corona. Also picked up two sharks, four cf lanceros, and two don Carlos lanceros. Think I'll do my new years smoke in the am... Maybe the double corona!
Double MSRP and still not the highest prices amongst retailers in the country. One retailer charging $50.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Lol double msrp? Ouch. I hope to make it out to there someday.
Vegas baby. You are paying for the shop's location. Same as here in KC I can go to various shops, and the one with a better lounge-charges more per stick.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We feel it here in MA too. Although with our already outrageous taxes it helps keep B&M in check slightly....at least in my experience.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Man I smoked the Heart of the Bull & the Keeper of the flame tonight
with my brother tonight! Both awesome cigars. My brother made the mistake
of inhaling the heart of the bull like a cigarette and that fool was coughing for
like 5 minutes straight! :hysterica We were doing a puff puff pass between the
two of us!

Up until that point, i hadn't tried the HOTB so i asked him to let me smoke it.
Man the retro-hale almost burned out my nostrils!:devil: I've never experienced
such power combined with rich flavors in my life! I'm now sad that i only have
two of these left! I haven't had the corona size, but as far as flavors, draw,
and strength go, HOTB FTW!:thumbsup:

Almost forgot! If any of you guys still have some of that Ron Zacapa XO from
last years Group Buys, the flavors that you get from the KOTF are absolutely
amazing!

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The only justification I can see for Casa Fuente to charge so much, outside of the economics, is that it keeps limited product in stock throughout the course of the year. Otherwise, I could see people wiping them out, either for personal use or resale.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just to pass on sorry guys I bought 20 and only kept 4 for myself. Sorry the rest already went to other botls from here. I will answer all the pm's but I am out of them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
So someone else posted you got some and then people on here pm'd you asking you to sell? That's kind of douchebaggy if that is the case. Personally, I wouldn't even bother wasting your time replying back to those people.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yea, I want to try them (lancero for sure), but I feel like things may be getting out of hand. It's okay, it happens to all of us, but they are just cigars, folks!!

Those of you who get some, please know that it's OKAY to keep enough for yourself!! Sharing is optional for those who have abundance, it's in know way expected.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yea, I want to try them (lancero for sure), but I feel like things may be getting out of hand. It's okay, it happens to all of us, but they are just cigars, folks!!

Those of you who get some, please know that it's OKAY to keep enough for yourself!! Sharing is optional for those who have abundance, it's in know way expected.
There is no Lancero.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
God's Whisper is a churchilll size. For some reason Fuente listed it as a lancero when in actuality it is a churchill, same size as a Reserva d' Chateau. My shop got a box in and was surprised to open them up and find churchills.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
God's Whisper is a churchilll size. For some reason Fuente listed it as a lancero when in actuality it is a churchill, same size as a Reserva d' Chateau. My shop got a box in and was surprised to open them up and find churchills.
When he says "my shop" he means the delivery that showed up at his house.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Thank you for taking the time for the clarification Mike

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Interesting. Thanks MU. Also, how many pallets did they ship you?

Looking forward to seeing what else Fuente surprises us with this year...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm interested to see what else pops up this year from the Fuentes. Hopefully it won't be too outrageous and expensive so we can all try.