What's new

New Opus X

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
God's Whisper is a churchilll size. For some reason Fuente listed it as a lancero when in actuality it is a churchill, same size as a Reserva d' Chateau. My shop got a box in and was surprised to open them up and find churchills.
We all were surprised Mike.

More importantly, all disappointed.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I imagine it was probably a sample. If it were Liga, I'd chase it to the end of the earth but for Fuente? Ill patiently wait.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
They aren't available yet, but there are some pre-release floating around. Here is what's left of mine (the band will likely change, they aren't happy with it for some reason according to the rep):

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
They aren't available yet, but there are some pre-release floating around. Here is what's left of mine (the band will likely change, they aren't happy with it for some reason according to the rep):
Very cool. I hope they do change the band, as it's nothing to write home about.

What was the cigar like? And are these going to be a LE, or is it a new regular release line?

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Very cool. I hope they do change the band, as it's nothing to write home about.

What was the cigar like? And are these going to be a LE, or is it a new regular release line?
Should be a regular line next year. I should have made notes to review it but I don't remember much other than it was balanced and not overly strong.

And I kind of liked the band. :dunno:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I want the angels share - Casa Fuente held out on me again. I don't know the secret hand shake or @ssgrab or whatever needs to be done...