What's new

New Opus X

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Supposed to be up to 7 different sizes sent to top 25 accts...not everyone got every size...boxes of 13, msrp a bit higher the the numbers in the box for each...Most accts getting only one box of each size they get...They also have a different band, what looks like a "13" in a circle...

Here is what the boxes look like...

Will be smoking one of the Lanceros tom...

Hope that helps!

~brooks
I love when brothers post pics but these damn thing look so good I will have to try (and most likely not be able to) find a box.

Thnx for posting pics.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Boxes may be hard to come by because as mentioned earlier, the top 25 Fuente accounts are getting them or have gotten them. That would mean the shops in larger cities I'm assuming. With a couple of shops I've spoken to only getting 3-4 boxes total, I'm thinking they'll sell em as singles. Doing the math, roughly, there are 75-100 boxes total. Not that it'll be impossible but are they worth the chase?? G1

Got an update on the sizes my B&M got in
5 1/8 x 43
5 1/4 x 50
6 1/4 x 49

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Couple leads but nothing solid. I found a site that has them listed but since I haven't been able to talk to anyone to find if they are in hand and I know they were sent to B&M only I have no idea.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I was in Cigar Inn yesterday hearing about how they just got in some new rare opus. I made a point not to stick around for the details. :)

-Charles

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Palmettoguy

42-28'48'' N
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I called up Cigar Inn, they have 1 box left, Keeper of the Flame. I was quoted $230 for the box. At the last minute after i placed the order, i was told that it would be $299 since it had 13 in the box and not 10 like he thought....I ended up in passing.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
As I posted in the NC purchases thread, I picked up 3 each of these. The wrappers are indeed dark looking. I usually prefer lighter wrappers, but these look quite nice. Very intense presentation overall -- dark wrappers, dark, moody looking bands, the dramatic secondary band. Nice job overall.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Boxes may be hard to come by because as mentioned earlier, the top 25 Fuente accounts are getting them or have gotten them. That would mean the shops in larger cities I'm assuming. With a couple of shops I've spoken to only getting 3-4 boxes total, I'm thinking they'll sell em as singles. Doing the math, roughly, there are 75-100 boxes total. Not that it'll be impossible but are they worth the chase?? G1

Got an update on the sizes my B&M got in
5 1/8 x 43
5 1/4 x 50
6 1/4 x 49
No, these will be out again in greater numbers.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
No, these will be out again in greater numbers.
Thats good to hear. I was just going off the earlier info.

on the 3-4 boxes received, I was just assuming that retailers received 3-4 boxes max. Haven't seen the lancero size yet. The few that I talked to had the same sizes, the corona, robusto and churchill sized ones. Its interesting how the rare hemingways are available pretty regularly now with Pete and Andre in the mix. G1

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So my local didn't get any, and I'm salivating looking at the pics. If anyone wants to point me in the right direction, I would be eternally grateful :togetherl

Any word on the blend? Is it actually the Forbidden X blend (like the Cigar in a Bottle, 2004 Toro, etc?) or is it like the "Forbidden" stuff at Casa Fuente, that is just regular Opus in funny sizes and fancy clothes?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is The Keeper Of The Flame size. We got three box's per Outlaw and the North Store is almost sold-out! We got The Heart of the Bull (Rob), Keeper Of The Flame(Toro), God's Whisper (Chaute)South Only, and Torch Bearer(Double Corona)North Only. From what I have herd from two smokers it's got hints of wood and starts with a funky after taste. The cigar needs to settle though we just got this morning!

Attachments