What's new

New Skull & Bones!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I like the glow in the dark bands!!! (Why didn't Pete think of that?? [ I kid!!!])

I still have a few of the originals & would definitely be in for another 5-10, or more if they are in fact a size I prefer (I personally don't care for the 'nub/pr' format).

Face is first priority for me though. :devil:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
the jars were the same blend as the DES right? I thought the DES was the best so far with the 50/50 red in a close second, but haven't tried the skull and bones yet.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
A little birdie told me you at least will be able to sample the goods before deciding if you want to pull the trigger...You might have your Friday night smoked all picked out Ryan..;)
haha, key word was "yet". and that little birdie must know that giant azz condor that drops giant azz premium stick boxes on peoples doorsteps... I think his name starts with a K, and ends with a P P lol! Thanks again. Can't wait to smoke my S&B

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
fyi....retail is $275 a box...plus a buy into viaje shwagg, so roughly $300+ haven't heard confirmation on cigar size but i'll let you know when my box hits the door.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This Skull and Bones release is a different size from the Daisy Cutter. Production is 200 boxes. Andre mentioned that he might do a different size each year. There also will be Skull and Bones hoodies, shirts and caps produced.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
OK thanks!
I think that's going to be the quickest way for you to get an answer. For those that have leads, it is doubtful that they will release any information before securing a box. I did my fair share of calls on Friday and there are lists already.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Can some one tell me a place? That list is long and the people i did call do not sell Viaje's any more!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, I heard they just cut back their number of retailers. All I can say is keep trying.

When it comes to these limited releases, having a relationship with a shop or 2 really helps. That may be why people don't want to give out their sources.