What's new

NFL Regular season thread.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Amendola is gonna need some help, the Pats have a weak receiving core. Great win for my Chiefs today, although I thought all was lost when Charles went out with a quad injury.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ya that is going to be rough Charles is a monster. I think once Gronk is back and Thompkins gets in line with Brady things will be good. Also Edlemen is solid so I am happy he stuck around great gadget player he can be plugged anywhere.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Naw it was pretty rough outing he was losing it on his receivers on the sideline. He demands perfection from those receivers I guarantee that must be tough all the time.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Vikings had a chance to win. Ponder played like crap. Again. I did not like the fact that they called a roughing the passer penalty when a player was in the air already when the ball was thrown or a PI call when the ball was uncatchable well out of bounds. Also the off setting Unecessary Roughness call on the 9er game was poorly mishandled. They reset the down to 3rd down instead of making it 4th down giving the 9ers another chance at a TD (which they scored).

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
When is the last time you saw this formation in the NFL?

Double-stack2.jpg

The tackles are out by the receivers. And the Eagles ran the ball for 10 yards.

You'll have to click on the image to get a larger version.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Looks like we picked up Brandon Jacobs again.

NYG fan here

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Went to the Browns/Ravens game today, should have stayed home. The only thing the Browns have going for them right now is a great defense. Hopefully Josh Gordon can provide a spark to the offense next week but that would require our shitty QB throwing the ball to an open receiver rather than into double/triple coverage.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Some wild games today. Steelers play tomorrow, well, they will try to play. Not sure who is left that is any good. Ben is still good, but when you have about 2 seconds to throw it doesn't do much good. Not to mention that our number 1 running back is ....cramp, what am I talk about, we don't have a running either... Sigh....

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Some wild games today. Steelers play tomorrow, well, they will try to play. Not sure who is left that is any good. Ben is still good, but when you have about 2 seconds to throw it doesn't do much good. Not to mention that our number 1 running back is ....cramp, what am I talk about, we don't have a running either... Sigh....

If Pit doesn't beat Cincy tomorrow night, Haley should be fired on the spot! Curtis - your PM's are full, btw. Delete some....I'm trying to send you a message. :)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

If Pit doesn't beat Cincy tomorrow night, Haley should be fired on the spot! Curtis - your PM's are full, btw. Delete some....I'm trying to send you a message. :)
DOH!! And I agree.