What's new

NFL Regular season thread.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
All right boys. Today is the first full day in the season. Everybody ready? Who is going to games? Who is tailgating or just feasting at home? No NFL ticket for me, so I have to go elsewhere to watch my Steelers play. I would talk some smack to Titans fans today... But I am not sure there are any.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
All right boys. Today is the first full day in the season. Everybody ready? Who is going to games? Who is tailgating or just feasting at home? No NFL ticket for me, so I have to go elsewhere to watch my Steelers play. I would talk some smack to Titans fans today... But I am not sure there are any.

Ill be home watching redzone and working my iPad for fantasy stuff. Probably get a pizza and 6 pack.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Woot, Steelers game is about to start and it's being shown on CBS in my region :)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
You know Mojo, I am really trying to stay positive, but it looks to me that they have not improved a damn thing on offense from last year. In fact, I think they look worse if that is possible. The defense looks improved but until they start getting some turnovers it won't matter. I know it is only the first game , but come on, you gotta do better than that... Especially at home on opening day.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
You know Mojo, I am really trying to stay positive, but it looks to me that they have not improved a damn thing on offense from last year. In fact, I think they look worse if that is possible. The defense looks improved but until they start getting some turnovers it won't matter. I know it is only the first game , but come on, you gotta do better than that... Especially at home on opening day.

Yea, not happy with what I see so far, pouncey is a huge loss to the offense and the running game need to step it up

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

Yea, not happy with what I see so far, pouncey is a huge loss to the offense and the running game need to step it up
Yep, the Pouncy injury is huge...now Stephen-Howlings is down...great

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
My wife is from Pittsburgh so I hear about the steelers all the time from them
you should listen to them more often :)
It's hard to when her 92 year old sits in front of the tv cussing the whole game. Steelers fans are definitely the most passionate fans though. It's fun going up there
Yea, my mom's side of the family is from Pittsburgh and they got me into them when I was young, definitely a football town

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Geeze the Pats made me sweat this whole game out. If amendola can stay healthy he is an amazing player. So fingers crossed and I think with time the timing will be back with these receivers.