What's new

NFL Regular season thread.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
That was absolutely pathetic. A high school team could have beat the Vikings today. I think the Vikings should do what's right and trade Peterson to a team that has a chance, he deserves it. They just need to clean house and begin to rebuild. Vikings are officially the WORST team in football. I was so disgusted I had to leave after the turn over on the kickoff in the 4th.
This 100 %

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I hear what your saying but it is hard for the Vikings to trade Peterson he is the corner stone of the team. He is the type of player you work to build around. They have just made alot of bad choices and losing Percy Harvin hurt them too.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well here is to another weekend of the unknown for the Browns. Steelers look like they are turning the page on a horrendous start. You could have your third straight today.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just amazing how Ponder has some physical tools but just can't do it mentally. He has shown time in and time out that he is just not a NFL QB, and showed it again tonight. He just cannot throw the ball... he gets nervous, dances around and either runs, or throws a shitty ball. The announcers highlighted a play in the first half where Jennings broke wide open going across the middle and Ponder easily should've picked it up and thrown the ball, but he didn't watch the play progress and took off running. He is a lost and pitiful cause.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just amazing how Ponder has some physical tools but just can't do it mentally. He has shown time in and time out that he is just not a NFL QB, and showed it again tonight. He just cannot throw the ball... he gets nervous, dances around and either runs, or throws a shitty ball. The announcers highlighted a play in the first half where Jennings broke wide open going across the middle and Ponder easily should've picked it up and thrown the ball, but he didn't watch the play progress and took off running. He is a lost and pitiful cause.
That play pissed me off SO much. I had (I say had because I am dropping him) Jennings on my FF team and I lost today by .64! If he had thrown to Jennings that would have locked the win for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the Vikes QB play has not been optimal, but when teams are repeatedly going for it on 4th & whatever and converting every time QB is far from your biggest issue.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Giants win again, albeit without a touchdown... But a W is a W.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The Vikings - Bears game today was crazy. I thought it was gonna end in a tie and the Vikings would have a crazy record this year with 2 ties. Good to see them beat up on the Bears.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I had endured every embarrassment possible as a Browns fan, until yesterday when the lowly Jaguars torched our defense.