What's new

NFL Regular season thread.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better than McCoy selling Ford's.

For a late signed third string QB I think he is doing well. Well enough to keep the job after the season? Two games isn't enough to tell that. Do I think we will see Weedon again? Doubt it.

People always bring up the past to bring down fans of another team or to prop themselves up when their team is doing poorly.

I have been a Browns fan my whole life. I will enjoy the games as they come. Most importanty my team seems to be doing better each week on both sides of the ball. What more can I ask as a fan?

\rant

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Brother you got it all wrong!
I am a lifelong Browns fan who had 2 uncles that played for the team. But after years of loss & frustration with ownership, terrible draft picks, 14-years of rebuilding I prefer to maintain a neutral following for the team, not trying to bring anyone down, simply offering some perspective.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Better than McCoy selling Ford's.

For a late signed third string QB I think he is doing well. Well enough to keep the job after the season? Two games isn't enough to tell that. Do I think we will see Weedon again? Doubt it.

People always bring up the past to bring down fans of another team or to prop themselves up when their team is doing poorly.

I have been a Browns fan my whole life. I will enjoy the games as they come. Most importanty my team seems to be doing better each week on both sides of the ball. What more can I ask as a fan?

\rant

Brother you got it all wrong!
I am a lifelong Browns fan who had 2 uncles that played for the team. But after years of loss & frustration with ownership, terrible draft picks, 14-years of rebuilding I prefer to maintain a neutral following for the team, not trying to bring anyone down, simply offering some perspective.
I stand corrected then. Lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night was a really exciting game for a change and a good win for the city of Cleveland and their long suffering fans. My grades below, not that anyone cares.

Quarterback: First 5 Minutes, B+. Hoyer was exciting to watch and really moved the offense with good tempo, but must learn how to slide.
Final 55 Minutes C+. Weeden was sufficient, but still looks like a college QB locking on to one receiver, holding the ball too long and waiting till they get out of their break. Hoyer excelled at throwing to receivers before they got open.

Running Back: C. McGahee was a workhorse, but only managed 72-yards on 26 carries. He is neither a power runner or a breakaway threat any longer. They really miss the power running game Richardson provided in the red zone.

Offensive Line: C. They gave both QBs a lot of time to throw, but struggled in run blocking.

Defense: C. The D put Buffalo in the hole on most 1st & 2nd downs only to give up many 3rd and long conversions. They were lucky to face an untested rookie in the second half, as Manual would have probably made a game of it.

Special Teams: B. Their return games was exciting to watch. Benjamin was channeling his inner Gerald "The Ice Cube" McNeil, but the coverage team got out of their lanes a lot.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Vikings are just awful! Go ahead and put Freeman in but that will change nothing. At the end of the year Frasier will be gone if not sooner...

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Vikings are just awful! Go ahead and put Freeman in but that will change nothing. At the end of the year Frasier will be gone if not sooner...
But did you see Thad Lewis for the Panthers? What is this like his 2nd game? Kids got talent.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
We can only hope that they clean house.
They had 2nd and 1 near the end zone and did not use Peterson at all WTF?!
He had ten total rushes. He averaged six a rush and yet only got it 10 times. Makes no damn sense....

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
But did you see Thad Lewis for the Panthers? What is this like his 2nd game? Kids got talent.

Thad is on Buffalo. Threw a decent ball. First game I believe. But I think he's hurt. Bringing in Matt Flynn this week.

-Jared

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Thad is on Buffalo. Threw a decent ball. First game I believe. But I think he's hurt. Bringing in Matt Flynn this week.

-Jared
I think I must.be confusing him with another Lewis then. I could have sworn I saw someone named Lewis on the panthers that surprised me today. Then again I was drinking and watching redzone so maybe it was Thad and I got the teams confused.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Big game today for the Steelers, but let's be honest, at this point they all are. How is everyone else feeling about there teams at this point in the season?

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Injuries are hurting a lot of teams right now. My bears are just ok, showed a lot of potential early on, but can't get the win on the powerhouse teams.