What's new

NFL season thread.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I don't wanna offend anyone but I do love to watch Tom Brady lose. Ecks, I agree with you though
Eh, I'm more a Cowboys fan and they got their W for the day *if only barely*. So it is what it is, but man these refs are annoying as hell. 13 1st downs on penalties alone in one game? Cmon. Seriously?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't wanna offend anyone but I do love to watch Tom Brady lose. Ecks, I agree with you though
Eh, I'm more a Cowboys fan and they got their W for the day *if only barely*. So it is what it is, but man these refs are annoying as hell. 13 1st downs on penalties alone in one game? Cmon. Seriously?
I'd say the ref's screwed both teams equally.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought it was safe to go to a concert tonight because there was no way my Steelers were going to lose against the Raiders. What the hell happened?!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I thought it was safe to go to a concert tonight because there was no way my Steelers were going to lose against the Raiders. What the hell happened?!
Well you know what they say about "any given Sunday". Even the Vi-queens beat the 49ers today...Holy crap!

I just hope my Packers do well on Monday night! :smile:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Vikings played GREAT today! The Ref's tried to help the whiners take it. Now hopefully the Seahawks can wipe the floor with the packers

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Oh I'm with ya. I think any real football fan knows that they have screwed up too many times to count. It's too bad the commish doesn't wanna spend a few extra bucks to get the real guys back....

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Oh I'm with ya. I think any real football fan knows that they have screwed up too many times to count. It's too bad the commish doesn't wanna spend a few extra bucks to get the real guys back....
steve young hit the nail on the head the past sunday night
[YOUTUBE]fdW36gWDFu0[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Usually I would agree, but I hate the Ravens more, so I was a Brady fan last night. Now that that game is over I will go back to hoping he loses.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I wish I had gone to a concert instead of watching the debacle that was the second half. The Steelers D had a total melt down...it was not pretty.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just watched the Packers get FUCKED by the refs.

Jennings clearly intercepted the ball on the hail mary at the end of the game but the refs gave it to Seattle. Total Bullshit.....

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
That was the WORST fucking call I've ever seen!!! And I'm a Vikings fan. The NFL has become a side show joke that is the laughing stock of the entire sporting world right now. I'd rather watch the XFL...