What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ohh come on man, different levels. At least Mamba has a decent college career at USC and mentions. LaVar is definitely a joke and think averaged like 2 PPG
Lol Lavar is savage. But he's got his kids best interest at heart. I still don't think that having them all play on the same team would be a good idea tho. There are plenty of teams out there that could use some new talent.

But i am hoping the Celtics don't make it. Otherwise they'll be as annoying as Eagles fans

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Lol Lavar is savage. But he's got his kids best interest at heart. I still don't think that having them all play on the same team would be a good idea tho. There are plenty of teams out there that could use some new talent.

But i am hoping the Celtics don't make it. Otherwise they'll be as annoying as Eagles fans
The Celtics need to win at home tomorrow so game 7 can be played back home. I even say slim/non championship win but I will take Eastern Conf. considering the rooster. No way any team can win with James throwing down 40+ points at home.