What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Appeals bro, Elliott....

Ohh yea, like the Cowboys are Saints with Elliott & Irving....
Those were simpler times.
And they were doing fun drugs. Cocaine, hookers, and super bowls. The American dream.
The pats are doing cheater drugs just to get the super bowl, they're missing out on the fun part.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Those were simpler times.
And they were doing fun drugs. Cocaine, hookers, and super bowls. The American dream.
The pats are doing cheater drugs just to get the super bowl, they're missing out on the fun part.
Everyone in the NFL is doing cheater drugs.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You think Dez will get picked up by them?
The way they handled the Giants last night they have a better shot than we do. It’s going to be another long year for us Giants fans.
Let's say I put a c-note down on my Lions facing your Browns in the Super Bowl this year. Would that pay me a million bucks if I hit it? :D
I feel the need to point out that I grew up in jersey and actually consider myself a giants “fan” but seeing as I currently live in cleveland I feel the need to make fun of the browns any chance I get. But no chuck that would probably be a smart move for the Browns so you can guarantee they will find a way to blow the deal. And I would really love to know the odds against a browns lions Super Bowl.