What's new

NFL trash talk, memes, bets! No hearsay.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Nope I will follow the result on Raw & Smack Down, besides WWE is Entertainment, not a REAL SPORT. The only thing real is when someone get hurt, or dies. That is why it is sports entertainment.
I haven’t watched wrestling since the early 90’s, so I really don’t know what’s going on these days. Is it still on par with the heydays of Hogan, and Andre, and the rest of those guys?
If you view as entertainment and not a sport, do you still get any satisfaction from just reading the results from a website? Isn’t that like reading the synopsis of a movie without actually watching it?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I haven’t watched wrestling since the early 90’s, so I really don’t know what’s going on these days. Is it still on par with the heydays of Hogan, and Andre, and the rest of those guys?
If you view as entertainment and not a sport, do you still get any satisfaction from just reading the results from a website? Isn’t that like reading the synopsis of a movie without actually watching it?
I view the Werestlemania results in highlights on Monday Night Raw, and Tuesday Night on Smackdown. That is like watching highlight on the News of an NFL Game.

I personally have been watching pro wrestling on TV back to the 1950's when Gourgous George was pitch his Gold Plated Hairpins to his fans before the match he was in.

Wrestling like Rollar Derby is fake, choreographed. Some people like it, some are in love with it, some even believe it is all real.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a shape businessman, he has made mucho money of the Pro Wrestling, the WWF, and now the WWE. It a public company if you want to gamble on their stock.

It's like All Professional Sports, all the owner are in it to make money off their business, what ever brand it is NBA, MLB, NFL, WWE, NHL, etc. capitolism is a great idea.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I view the Werestlemania results in highlights on Monday Night Raw, and Tuesday Night on Smackdown. That is like watching highlight on the News of an NFL Game.

I personally have been watching pro wrestling on TV back to the 1950's when Gourgous George was pitch his Gold Plated Hairpins to his fans before the match he was in.

Wrestling like Rollar Derby is fake, choreographed. Some people like it, some are in love with it, some even believe it is all real.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a shape businessman, he has made mucho money of the Pro Wrestling, the WWF, and now the WWE. It a public company if you want to gamble on their stock.

It's like All Professional Sports, all the owner are in it to make money off their business, what ever brand it is NBA, MLB, NFL, WWE, NHL, etc. capitolism is a great idea.
Isn’t Rhonda Rousey supposed to perform there tonight? Is she supposed to be a regular performer for them now, or is this a one-off thing like Mr. T back in the day?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Rhonda apprently took the show, but I sure here premier on WWE as a performer had to be a big deal, as I am sure she is getting paid real well.

WWE Super Stars are athletes yes, performing as sport entertainers.

Even our current President has preformed on WWE, recall when he shaved the head of Vincent McMahon, one TV after Vinmce lost some bet.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Isn’t Rhonda Rousey supposed to perform there tonight? Is she supposed to be a regular performer for them now, or is this a one-off thing like Mr. T back in the day?
Ha!!! She must be tired of getting her ass kicked in real fighting so wants to try to maintain her following and what's left of her career by being in the WWE. That or she wants an ego boost to her (already) inflated ego. Heh.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ha!!! She must be tired of getting her ass kicked in real fighting so wants to try to maintain her following and what's left of her career by being in the WWE. That or she wants an ego boost to her (already) inflated ego. Heh.
MMA is the real deal, WWE is scripted. I have watched MMA on TV, and those athletes are crazy to take that abuse. I see future as they get older, to be like Cashes Clay aka Mohamid Ali later in life being punchy or worse.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
To stay on track......
17 more days until the draft.

You think the Browns will at least get 1 pick right this year or follow the trend of bad picks as history has shown.
I’m just more excited about the schedule dropping soon

I’m ready to place some bets

Also, if you have access to a student email you can get NFL Sunday pass for cheap!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You think the Browns will at least get 1 pick right this year or follow the trend of bad picks as history has shown.
Eventually, the Browns HAVE to get one right, right? I mean, how’s the old saying go, “even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then” or something like that.

Although, I think an argument could be made that the Browns are not just a blind squirrel but also a quadriplegic and deaf blind squirrel as well.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Eventually, the Browns HAVE to get one right, right? I mean, how’s the old saying go, “even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then” or something like that.

Although, I think an argument could be made that the Browns are not just a blind squirrel but also a quadriplegic and deaf blind squirrel as well.
The browns will always be the browns.

They are a balance to all the awesome teams.

They will never be good :)

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
MMA is the real deal, WWE is scripted. I have watched MMA on TV, and those athletes are crazy to take that abuse. I see future as they get older, to be like Cashes Clay aka Mohamid Ali later in life being punchy or worse.
Do you think that is why Lesnar went back to the WWE instead of remaining with the UFC?
Rhonda apprently took the show, but I sure here premier on WWE as a performer had to be a big deal, as I am sure she is getting paid real well.

WWE Super Stars are athletes yes, performing as sport entertainers.

Even our current President has preformed on WWE, recall when he shaved the head of Vincent McMahon, one TV after Vinmce lost some bet.
I didn’t know that about Trump. That’s interesting. It might explain his tough guy act. Did he wrestle at all, or was he just a manager?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Tell me more. Do I have to sign up for direct tv or can i view online?
Online, its a service on its own. You will be able to stream games via the lame ass PSD4 and the awesome Xbox console along with apple tv and other devices.

The local game is blacked out as usual, but if you have an antenna you can pick that one up on the tube.

yuherd

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Do you think that is why Lesnar went back to the WWE instead of remaining with the UFC?

I didn’t know that about Trump. That’s interesting. It might explain his tough guy act. Did he wrestle at all, or was he just a manager?
Trump is apprently a very good friend of Vince McMahon, Vince's wife Linda is part of Trump team. She works in one of the Cabinet Departments. Commerce I believe.

Also Trump at one time owned the NJ Generals, so let say he is a football fan, formor minor league owner. Forget the official name of the league, but it was a spring time league.

If you are more interested Google has it all. Gentleman I know was part of the General's Coaching Staff, say nothing but good about Trump when he work for the General's organization.,