What's new

NHC Seleccion Limitada

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I think that is the box discount price vs buying singles. Alot of time limited stuff doesn't get box discounts is my experience.
But I am just a sucker for a deal
Posted via Mobile Device
Great marketing strategy! If anyone else is organizing a box split please let me know!

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I think that is the box discount price vs buying singles. Alot of time limited stuff doesn't get box discounts is my experience.
But I am just a sucker for a deal
Posted via Mobile Device
I understand that, but it is worded to say list price, and our price which implies that someone else is selling them for more. Should say list price and box discount, or something of that nature.

Again not an issue, just funny to see the wording that companies use to help market their product.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I understand that, but it is worded to say list price, and our price which implies that someone else is selling them for more. Should say list price and box discount, or something of that nature.

Again not an issue, just funny to see the wording that companies use to help market their product.
I see your point....BUT, it could also be a limitation of the shopping cart software used. It may not be customizable to the exact wording one would want....

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0

Damn and it worked just got shipping confirmation. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
let's see here...ordered them at 2 pm yesterday and they arrived at 12 noon a day later.

less than 24 hrs!!!!

i love being close!!

can't wait to fire one up. headed to the golf course now

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
You guys are like a bunch of little kids at Christmas time.

"Ohh I clicked on the order button"

"Ahhh, I got my shipping notification"

"Oh yeah? Mine have already arrived!"

And Yes, I ordered and received shipping info too. :nodlaugh:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Did a splitzie with another bro. Were delivered overnight to my "Front man". Dan is the Superman of shipping. Can't wait to get em.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm still debating on these. They sound awesome but I just can't seem to pull the trigger. I have way too many tats to smoke through and not enough room.