What's new

Padron

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i have 2 '64s and 2 '26s resting in the humi, but ive never smoked any of them. i have smoked a few churchills and a few 2000's and found them quit pleasant. my favorite are the londre maduros. although i find the draw on them to be fairly tight. but it could just be that particular box. maybe the roller was on crack that day...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The Padron 3K Maddy is my B&M cigar. When I want to smoke other cigars and have to buy one, this is the go to. Never bought a box as the prices here are excessive witht he tax and when I order elsewhere, well its a different blend I crave.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At the risk of being stoned to death, I seem to be one of the rare cigar smokers who just don't particularly like any of the Padron lines. To me the regular cigars are just OK, and the Anniversaries are kind of bland. JMO, YMMV.

Let the flames begin...

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a box of the 3kM's and love every one I have had. They were real cheap from TNT in Arizona. When ever I build a travel case 2 or 3 Padrons come with me!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
At the risk of being stoned to death, I seem to be one of the rare cigar smokers who just don't particularly like any of the Padron lines. To me the regular cigars are just OK, and the Anniversaries are kind of bland. JMO, YMMV.

Let the flames begin...
No flaming necessary. I think the best part of this hobby is the fact that we all enjoy different cigars. If we all liked the same cigar, they'd be constantly sold out and this would be a very boring hobby indeed.

I like Fuente, but I'm not a particular fan. They're ok, but overmarketed. I must give props to the marketing machine they use though. I've been flamed for speaking out against certain brands like Fuente as being "ok". I would never do the same to someone else.

BilltheCat

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Londres are my Favorite Padron. I havent had a cigar in a while. I think I shall remedy that this week! And now I know what to get!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm a long time Padron Pimp...3K maddies are one of my favs, and they are out of this world with a year minimum on them. You won't believe the diff. I like the 2k naturals just for something different. I keep some 4K maduro and naturals around along with some 5K and 6K. The 64 and 26 are - well, nice, but I don't smoke them a lot. I'll always have a good stock of these around.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Padron line, and have so probably around the time I started smoking cigars seriously.
I tend to gravetate to the 3K series, as a yard gar, also the Palmas is very nice.

When ever I can I try to buy up the 64's, and 26's and of them I go to the No.9
Very seldom do I smoke the Maduro of them. Natural is the way to go.

Deez

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I love my Padrons!! I enjoy all of the 000 series - currently I have my humi stocked with 2000's, 5000's and Churchills (all maduro). I like the 26's but I actually think the regular Padron's are better. I love the 64's though - a wonderful smoke - expensive but I think worth it for a once-in-a-while cigar.

Quint

Wannabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Let the flames begin...

Burn the witch
just kidding brother there are many smokes that people rave about that I'm not to fond of....

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I have a box of the 3kM's and love every one I have had. They were real cheap from TNT in Arizona. When ever I build a travel case 2 or 3 Padrons come with me!

Yup, lowest cost vendor out there for regular Padron line. Though I might be buying a box of the maduro Londres from Famous cause the $5 savings in freight makes it worth while and Famous has them in stock right now, TNT does not and has not returned my email from several days ago.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The Londres are my Favorite Padron. I havent had a cigar in a while. I think I shall remedy that this week! And now I know what to get!

First off, :welcome: You have been here longer than I have! :popeyes: . Another positive for the Londres :thumbsup:, good to know and thank you for posting this. Is the natural or maduro your favorite?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The 64 maduros are one of my favorite NC...worth every cent IMO. I don't really care for the 26 though. Haven't tried the x000 line, but the local shop just started carrying them, so I'll give them a try most seem to like them.