What's new

Padron

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah I was 18 and didn't have much money. Before I had the Padron I had a really dry Henry Clay a few weeks earlier, a horrible HdM Excalibur, a really bad Royal Jamaica and I think I had a Macanudo somewhere in there. Then I had the Padron.

That thing turned the corner faster than shit falls downhill.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Yea, of course... if you cannot respect my hobbies than I am sorry..
Of course you can always be flexible and she lets you build your own herf shack, cigar lounge with all the trimmings. I can live without smoking in the house. She lives with my satellite dish, surround sound, easy chairs, wireless connection and my own space. Its a nice trade.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I used to dig the PAM's the most when I smoked them. Then I went to the cheaper cuban variety :yes:

BilltheCat

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep you know I brought it up. She said she wanted to use my cigar aluminum ashtray to prop up a plant! I told her that was fine I would just put my cigars out in the plant!

temperature went down for a while.......:argue:

but I eventually caved and admitted defeat excpet I got my ashtray back and the plant fell over! :rolling:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I ended up adding two 5 pack from Famous during their sale in January. I also found at CW someone selling a 25ct box of Londres (M) with 3 years of age, shipped for $50.00. Also added a 26ct box (new box and look) of the Londres (M) to age as to me they are not very good fresh. I might add some 3k (M) during the next time Famous offers the five pack sales. Otherwise, I have all the Padron right there I need. The fumas are discontinued and no one seems to have inventory around.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Without a doubt, I think the 64's are my favorite nc. I could smoke one every day without getting tired...kinda like a favorite song that you could listen to or a movie you could watch over and over...........:music: :smokingco

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a box of 64 annis at home, but to be honest, I think I prefer the Maduro Churchills. Spicy, smooth, never had a bad one. Can't beat the price either.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Back to page one, I in my opinion don't think many people could tell the difference between a 26 and a 64 if the bands were taken off.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nice bump Steve, I missed this thread somehow. I've been meaning to pick up a box of the xooo's for a while now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can't comment on the 26 or 64 lines as I haven't bit the bullet and purchased any. I like the 2000,3000 & 6000's always found then to be one of the most conistant cigars in terms of blend and quaility.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Back to page one, I in my opinion don't think many people could tell the difference between a 26 and a 64 if the bands were taken off.
I would say the reason is that the 26 is aged a year or two more, I believe. I notice a stronger cigar with the 26, whereas I experience a true "cream" cigar with the natural 64's and a tempered spice with the 64 maddies. I would agree that the 26 is more expensive, but I can taste the difference b/n the smokes

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't get as many opportunities to smoke as I would like, and I often spend those opportunities trying a new cigar but wishing I had just grabbed a Padron x000 maduro.

I've settled on the x000, El Rey del Mundo robustos, and Davidoff Millenium Blends as my regulars. I also like AVO XO when I'm in the mood for something lighter, and Punch Champion when I need a short kick.

GWN

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hard to be the londres maduros when it comes to flavor and price. Problem with the PAMs is they're so damn pricey (about $40 a stick up here), I fret over firing one up. Geez, even the 3000 was $20 at the B&M last night.
Cigars are supposed to be relaxing. I don't need any more stress.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hard to be the londres maduros when it comes to flavor and price. Problem with the PAMs is they're so damn pricey (about $40 a stick up here), I fret over firing one up. Geez, even the 3000 was $20 at the B&M last night.
I hear you. Have you considered online? Cost is about 1/3 of what it is for us at a B and M. Can get Churchills for $100 CDN a box.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Yes, online shops are your wallets' best friend (for now). PAMs can be had for $7-$14 / ea and x000 series from $3-$6 / ea. There has been recent changes to the law that has the potential to change this though - so stock up while you can.