What's new

Padron

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't liked any Padron I've tried for some reason. I'd much sooner grab a Flor de Oliva any day. But that's my taste, yours may be different.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have enjoyed the x000 series much more then the Anniversary Series.

The anni's just do not taste good to me. :dunno:
Hmmmmm. Are you saying the mantra while smoking? Padrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon, Padrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon, That really improves the tast :hysterica :hysterica e.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok, all this talk about Padron - I just torched a nice 2000 Maduro that had been sitting for about 1.5 years! It was covered in little crystals, just glinting in the afternoon sun. Oh, and it was out of this world!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Always been one of my favorites... this line was the cigar that got me hooked...

prefer the 4 or 5K's the best...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Ok, all this talk about Padron - I just torched a nice 2000 Maduro that had been sitting for about 1.5 years! It was covered in little crystals, just glinting in the afternoon sun. Oh, and it was out of this world!

:drool: Thanks for telling me this Randy, not that I already been on a major Padron kick and got shit for inventory till I get my freshies in.

Chris, thanks for another cool site to check.

BilltheCat

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Maduro's in almost whatever brand I smoke. Leetle ones or Biiig ones!

My last cigar (a while back now) was an anniversary. *sigh* Man that was some smoke. The wife wont let me buy any boxes anymore but she doesnt care if I buy em in ones and two's or more.

If she would let me smoke in the house she would be perfect!
:devil:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would not suspect that tree to budge any...
Nope, not moving at all.

You've got to straighten them out from the get-go. Any chick I'm gonna marry is gonna have to be cool with the hobby. That also goes for any other of my interests.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You just get a cooled Aristocrat and now this? I hate you Randy.

:fencing: :fencing: :fencing: