What's new

Perfect Draw has lowed price of their Tool & Glue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Upgrade to a bamboo skewer, longer, a bit wider and still disposable (or loseable)

I upgraded from the skewer to a 1/8 inch drill bit 8 inches long and it works great about $6 at the depot

It call DYI, and I have been know to be a DYI GUY. I first saw the PerfecDraw @ $40.00, got two "other" draw tools at Xmas. Traded one, kept one.

When I say the big price cut on the PerfecDraw web-surfing I jump on board, bought one, and the PrefecRepair Glue.

If the company stopped making the PerfecDraw I would not sell it, trade it. As it is just a wonderful invention.

JMHO:happy:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Allright, you've convinced me. Depending on what you're puffing on I guess if it saves even one or two sticks then it's worth it. Time to buy...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No one is forcing anyone to buy, I just sharing my opinion. I think the PerfecDraw is just wonderful. If you hate it, I will ask you to post why.

I call it a Cigar C.P.R. Tool breathing life & pleasure in to Cigars that don't draw for poo poo.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, enjoy reading the forum and came across this thread when it came out. It's been bugging me so I thought I would put my .02 cents in on the topic.

I have the original Perfecdraw and when the new lower price come out, I jumped on it (and the glue) to have a spare in the travel case. I was disappointed when the new one came in....it is NO WHERE NEAR THE QUALITY as the original and in my opinion, not worth the new lower price.

Upon opening the case, the exterior design has changed. The original has a round design with a clip on the sleeve. The new one has no clip and the portion containing the tool is now a hexagon. No big deal.

Pulling out the tools, the new one is .25" longer and is made of a different metal or at the bare minimum, has a different coating. No big deal.

Looking at the cutting of the barbs that remove the tobacco from the cigars, the original was cut in a way that when you twisted the tool, it would auger into the cigar. You can the auger cut when you turn it...like a mini drill bit with barbs. The cutting of the barbs is surgical and left plenty of material on the shaft to make it durable. The new one has four rows barbs cut but no auger action at all and the barb cutting is deeper, leaving not as much material on the shaft.

If I didn't throw out the box, I would have attempted to return the new one. I would recommend the primal in a heart beat but would pass on the new one....again just my opinion and observations.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Having no experience with the original, the new model works great. Doesn't seem as if the different machining weakens it in any way. Maybe not as good, but definitely at better price point.
Who knows, maybe they should offer a base model and an enhanced version...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Having no experience with the original, the new model works great. Doesn't seem as if the different machining weakens it in any way. Maybe not as good, but definitely at better price point.
Who knows, maybe they should offer a base model and an enhanced version...
Perhaps @bwhite220 could help enhance the shaft?

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I'm going to skip right past Brandon's shaft and un de-rail this thread...

got my perfect draw last week, I have no experience with the original but I've already used mine twice and love it! well worth the money in my opinion. better than the drill bit I used to use.

Ok @bwhite220 back to your regularly scheduled douchebaggery......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I appreciate the confidence you all have in me to help Perfect Draw enhance their shafts. I’ll reach out to them with an idea around making them smaller for portability but when you need to use it, a gentle blow on it or a simple stroke makes it grow for deeper penetration into the tight cigar.

It might make the cost go up but we could try and think of a few different ways to offset costs. More to cum!

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'm going to skip right past Brandon's shaft and un de-rail this thread...

got my perfect draw last week, I have no experience with the original but I've already used mine twice and love it! well worth the money in my opinion. better than the drill bit I used to use.

Ok @bwhite220 back to your regularly scheduled douchebaggery......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Way to get back on the rail, @Opie
200.gif