What's new

Perfect Draw has lowed price of their Tool & Glue

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honestly both products are game changers, I use the Draw Tool on 505 of my sticks, the Glue I have used a couple of time. Used my friend once, that sold me on the glue. Fixed a wrapper coming loosing in 45 seconds.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
So, I’m not sure about this, but it seems to me the new version is... cheaper. The metal is less polished, the logo is printed less crisply.

I’m 100% ok with the trade off for the lower price. It still works great.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Now I'm looking for the cigar that has a tight draw so I can put this to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly as I said before I use this wonderful invention as a Cigar helper. Many Cigar IMHO are a tad tight up near the Cap. I only go in about 3/8th., to 1/2" deep to improve air flow.

Torpedo's and price point stuff seem to need the most C.P.R.:cigar: One you do this once or twice you maybe be saying wow.:cigar:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well to make it simple it is a $25.00 investment to increase pleasure, I honeslty consider it money well spent. Apprently got his invention right, IMHO.(y)

Cigars are hand made so being fair no matter how good the roller is there is some inconsistance in the process. Tool is a problem fixer.(y)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Report you experiences please.
I like it. Have used on some of my regulars that I have always liked their draw and found it improved it. Truely lets you fine tune. I will be upset when I lose it. With its size and color I can already foresee dropping it outside at night and not being able to find it while camping. I should go ahead and order it’s replacement.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
You guys all keep talking about this, I actually might pick one up to keep in my truck when I’m on the go which is quite often. And I think this would be a good knock around tool as well.

I have the Redeemer nubber/draw tool but I hate bringing it out and about with me unless I’m heading to the lounge.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well the PerfecRepair Glue IMHO also works also as advertised. Two great products, that do as advertised. I have used the glue a couple of times with great results.

It so nice to find thing that actually work as advertised. (y)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To be honest, I've used this tool, and a toothpick and I think I prefer the toothpick. For me just poking a hole through the tightly packed end is enough without the need for the hooks to physically remove some leaves. YMMV, but toothpicks have been my budget go to option and work just fine.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Maybe a toothpick would work for a small obstruction within a couple inches of the head of the cigar, but I have saved some cigars that a toothpick never could have with this tool. Just my personal experience.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
To be honest, I've used this tool, and a toothpick and I think I prefer the toothpick. For me just poking a hole through the tightly packed end is enough without the need for the hooks to physically remove some leaves. YMMV, but toothpicks have been my budget go to option and work just fine.

Problem with poking a hole like with my DYI Needle & Rubber Bottle Stopper is. As the Cigar heat up, the Tabacco expands and the hole is no more.

PerfecDraw works, I use it even a a help tool, too make some Cigars that seem draw OK, draw better. Honestly the PerfecDraw is always with in reach when I am smoking a Cigar.

It like a bullet resistant vest, it is there to be use if need.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Upgrade to a bamboo skewer, longer, a bit wider and still disposable (or loseable)

I upgraded from the skewer to a 1/8 inch drill bit 8 inches long and it works great about $6 at the depot