BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
mine is cigar companies that dont date there boxes. they spend all this $$$ to advertise them but wont buy a rubber stamp........wtf?!?!?!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I am really over the "Keep calm and ....." t-shirts and memes. Can we just retire that please?
I hope a shirt has been made that that literally says "Keep Calm and ..." I wouldn't buy it, but it would be one of my favorite ones (below the one brit posted ofc)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People who do not return their grocery cart to the store or a designated cart return.

In that same vein, the person who sits in their car for 3 minutes waiting for the person to empty their cart into their car, return their cart, get in car and back out….so they can get that parking spot and save themselves walking an extra 50'.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I'm trying to turn left onto a road, there is traffic coming both ways so I have to look left and right and wait for perfect time, then here you come with your giant truck and creep up on my right side to go around me.

Even if you want to go right, which is a quicker proposition for you to get accomplished...now I can't see shit, plus I was here first so "Keep Calm and Back The Fuck Up"

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
When ppl are three knuckles deep in their nose while in their car. I can still see you and I don't know what universe you think you are in, in your car but everyone else can see you. Oh how nice you rolled your window down and flicked it out the window WTF is wrong with you.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
When ppl are three knuckles deep in their nose while in their car. I can still see you and I don't know what universe you think you are in, in your car but everyone else can see you. Oh how nice you rolled your window down and flicked it out the window WTF is wrong with you.
ROFL!!! I hate that!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
ROFL!!! I hate that!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I hate It when it gets stuck to the window.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
My biggest is and probably always will be phones and driving or distracted driving. Talking texting doesn't matter. Holding up the left lane changing lanes without a signal swerving just not paying attention all because of the phone. I'd love to be able to just run people off the road. It used to be when u blew past someone they'd at least look at you and you could give each other the finger... Now you go by and their heads are nodding up and down between the road and the phone. That sh*t can wait.
Mine too. What the f*ck is so important that it cannot wait until you reach your destination. Or hand the phone to the passenger and say, take care of this, I'm driving. This does have a lot to do with our company policy of zero cell phone use while driving, but it has definitely helped me see the light on the other side of the fence. For one thing, it's a cab drivers livelihood, but there has got to be a better way.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
People who don't look you in the eye when they cross the parking lot with there shopping cart. Yeah sure you have the right away, but I have the truck and I'll run our old ass the f&$@ over you b.....this thread is making me angry. At least look at me and smile when you do it.

People who pull out in front of you and go below the speed limit, especially when there's nobody behind me, you couldn't wait ? Wtf

Going to a restaurant and watching the employees eat food obnoxiously.

People who know everything. Not educated people that know a lot, or have experience. Morons who know EVERYthing.

Hipsters. I hate hipsters. And emo kids. And goths.

I have much more, guess you could say I'm antisocial.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
People who don't look you in the eye when they cross the parking lot with there shopping cart. Yeah sure you have the right away, but I have the truck and I'll run our old ass the f&$@ over you b.....this thread is making me angry. At least look at me and smile when you do it.
You're a nutcase.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The incorrect use of irony. Like when someone says " isn't it ironic that we both went to the same high school and now we both go to the same college?"
That's not irony. That's coincidence. In summary, my biggest pet peeve in the entire world the confusion of coincidence and irony.
How ironic - that's mine, too! HA HA HA HA HA

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I'm trying to turn left onto a road, there is traffic coming both ways so I have to look left and right and wait for perfect time, then here you come with your giant truck and creep up on my right side to go around me.

Even if you want to go right, which is a quicker proposition for you to get accomplished...now I can't see shit, plus I was here first so "Keep Calm and Back The Fuck Up"
One of the best comedy performers on driving....LMFAO every time I hear this.
[video=youtube;x8062QEFk5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8062QEFk5g[/video]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just hate tailgaters on the road, locks my jaw, I now just hit my windshield wipers and splash there car, or if there smart they just back off where the water doesn't reach them, where the ass holes should be anyway in distances :angerhead