What's new

Pet peeves

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The quickest way to piss me off is when someone acts as if they are going to touch one of my monitor screens. I run a 3 monitor setup and despise finger prints on my screens.
My friends know better and I'll tell one of my clients in a heart beat not to touch my monitor if they start reaching for one of them.........:)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have lost patience with people who are semi-literate,who cannot differentiate between than and then,you're and your,even to and too.
I have to think they are using some type of texting unit,and that the unit is trying to out think them by using spellcheck,which in itself is an abomination.

Then there is a total lack of proof reading their messages,which would catch and correct most of this.
And the naggingly repetitive use of "LIKE"............Makes me want to commit atrocities on the user..............

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
The quickest way to piss me off is when someone acts as if they are going to touch one of my monitor screens. I run a 3 monitor setup and despise finger prints on my screens.
My friends know better and I'll tell one of my clients in a heart beat not to touch my monitor if they start reaching for one of them.........:)
So I guess a touch screen is out of the question for U .......lol

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So I guess a touch screen is out of the question for U .......lol

In a big way. lol ;)

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm drunk as hell and I forget to pull my pecker out of my pants to take a piss. So I'm essentially standing up pissing myself and enjoying every moment of it until I realize the error of my ways. Yes, this happened more than once in my twenties and maybe once in my thirties.
Wait till you get into your sixties, you won't even have to be drunk!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
When all 4 girls in my house are whining at the same damn time! Ugh i have a headache....
^when the one girl in my house is whining ... I feel for you when I was younger lived with 3 sisters
3 daughters and 1 soon to be ex wife. They all seem to be grumpy and whiny the same days at the same time

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
When people think that just because they have a pet peeve, they're entitled to fly off the handle over an incredibly minor issue.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
People who avoid picking something up out of the floor instead of bending they're lazy ass over and picking it up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I would say my biggest pet peeve is when you hold the door for some one and they don't say thank you …… or when people don't hold the door for you…that bothers the s#it outta me
I would agree with you on this. It is the same as letting somebody out while driving and they cant give a little wave to say thank you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate when I say hello to a customer a work and they completely ignore me. Just say hi.