What's new

Photography Critiques Corner

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I think this is a cool, straight off the camera shot...perfect lighting and tone as that time of day was always the best for a ride.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
From last night's Avril Levigne show. Was a tough concert to shoot because the band's management stuck the photos in the back of the venue. You try holding a camera with a 3lb lens at full arm extension...it's not easy!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not shot seriously for years. All of my work is still in color slides and black & white negatives in my basement. I never really adopted digital primarily because I worked behind a computer all day and I did not want to spend my free time learning and working in photoshop. Nowadays I really only shoot when we go on vacation and thats primarily candids and touristy stuff. Here's a couple images from my series on the gothic subculture.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question on the shot below. Ive asked quite a few people for their opinions. Is it too saturated or does it work? I lightened it up and it just didn't have as much of a "pop" as it does bold, but part of me thinks it's too dramatic. Is it ruining the picture or do you agree?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a question on the shot below. Ive asked quite a few people for their opinions. Is it too saturated or does it work? I lightened it up and it just didn't have as much of a "pop" as it does bold, but part of me thinks it's too dramatic. Is it ruining the picture or do you agree?

Main problem is the water is running towards the middle of the image and some of the buildings are leaning that way. Holy lens distortion batman! Fix that and I think the rest is probably ok. Maybe just a touch dark.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
It was shot with a fisheye lens. Should have clarified.
Dude that picture is ridiculous! I'm sure I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to photography (I thought it was a cigar photography thread lol) but that's awesome how you got the helicopter going into the city.