What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oh man she is cute....is this your guys first beagle?
Not exactly, I have had Pickle (my mostly beagle) since 2 years before me and my old lady met. But this is our first dog together.

Here's one of penny (left) and pickle (right) together.
Pickle is still not impressed yet

Attachments

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Not exactly, I have had Pickle (my mostly beagle) since 2 years before me and my old lady met. But this is our first dog together.

Here's one of penny (left) and pickle (right) together.
Pickle is still not impressed yet
Well congrats on the new addition. I had to put down my beagle of 12 years last year. He was a awesome dog...slept 20 hours a day, didn't listen worth shit, rolled around on any dead creatures he could find....loved that little guy.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well congrats on the new addition. I had to put down my beagle of 12 years last year. He was a awesome dog...slept 20 hours a day, didn't listen worth shit, rolled around on any dead creatures he could find....loved that little guy.
They are awesome dogs. Pickle turns 7 next month and she sleeps about 20 hours a day as well

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great looking 4 legged family member. We had a Siberian Samoyed once. Her name was befittingly, "Snowy". She too loved the snow. She would lay out in it for hours. I guess when you come from one of the coldest places on earth, a blizzard in New Jersey ain't much.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Here's an updated pic of my now 2 year old blue heeler Trixie. The Frisbee says it all. She will not quit wanting to play Frisbee until you make her. Great pup

One thing I've learned about having working dogs is that you have to give them a job to be a good dog. This is her calling. I smoke most of my sticks in the backyard playing catch

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Here's an updated pic of my now 2 year old blue heeler Trixie. The Frisbee says it all. She will not quit wanting to play Frisbee until you make her. Great pup

One thing I've learned about having working dogs is that you have to give them a job to be a good dog. This is her calling. I smoke most of my sticks in the backyard playing catch
Nice heeler