What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is Jack, so named because the asshat who owned him before me named him Guido before they tried to kill him. He was listed as a Chihuahua and looked like a Jack Russel so me being a smartass gave him the new name. Turns out hes 50/50.

He almost didnt make it past 9 months thanks to his previous owner purposefully running him over. I wont share the details unless yall want the story but he's my little buddy now and I am more thankful he's with me than he could understand.

I dont think hes too sure about the cigars tho...

Majestic AF

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We added a new addition to the crew over the weekend, another boxer mix. His name is Wigs, short for Wiggles cause he can't sit still but is trained very well. Has a mangled leg from getting hit by a car when he was young but that doesn't bother him or slow him down. His previous owner had to move suddenly and if we couldn't take him he was going to the pound and I couldn't have that. My kids are in love and my other boxer mix is happy to have another dog his size to play with.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0

It is with a very heavy heart to tell you that the BEST smoking buddy I've ever had passed yesterday....R.I.P Otis ...you will always be my man
I am really sorry to hear about Otis. I always enjoyed seeing him in the background when you would show a smoke. 2 weeks ago today I had to have my best buddy Scooter put down due to cancer.

Here is our new addition (we get him the 20th) from a local shelter.
IMG_1701.JPG
Meet Sergio. Golden Retriever/ Lab mix.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I am really sorry to hear about Otis. I always enjoyed seeing him in the background when you would show a smoke. 2 weeks ago today I had to have my best buddy Scooter put down due to cancer.

Here is our new addition (we get him the 20th) from a local shelter.
View attachment 95744
Meet Sergio. Golden Retriever/ Lab mix.
Thanks.... and sorry for your loss too...Sergio is a beautiful looking pup