What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
031812190245.jpg
This is Gordie. He turned 10 last August. Being a Red Wings fan, I named him after Gordie Howe and boy was it appropriate! He jumped all over and molested any visitor we had. He only existed in two states adorably asleep, like pictured above, or an uncontrolable maniac. In short, he was the biggest asshole I knew aside from myself. I couldn't have loved him more. I lost him yesterday. I can't accurately descibe how much it aches right now. I'm going to miss him so.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mine is in my avatar. She is a rescued mix breed. She is half pit and half Tree Walker Hound. That dog loves humans and attention. She is also a great nanny dog. I can open the door and tell her to go watch the kid. She will go lay at the kid's side all day.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
View attachment 59080
This is Gordie. He turned 10 last August. Being a Red Wings fan, I named him after Gordie Howe and boy was it appropriate! He jumped all over and molested any visitor we had. He only existed in two states adorably asleep, like pictured above, or an uncontrolable maniac. In short, he was the biggest asshole I knew aside from myself. I couldn't have loved him more. I lost him yesterday. I can't accurately descibe how much it aches right now. I'm going to miss him so.
Hey brother, sorry about you losing your buddy

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
View attachment 59080
Sorry for your loss brother. They are truly great companions through life.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry for your loss brother
View attachment 59080
. I love English bullies.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Here is Sam. He's a 12 yr. old Golden, and he pretty much rocks.
He's a huge hit at the B&M, and refuses to walk past there without stopping in for a treat. The owner and him seem to have this unspoken bond, b/c every time Sam goes in there he walks behind the counter, lays down at the owners feet, and tries to post up for the day!

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Here is Sam. He's a 12 yr. old Golden, and he pretty much rocks.
He's a huge hit at the B&M, and refuses to walk past there without stopping in for a treat. The owner and him seem to have this unspoken bond, b/c every time Sam goes in there he walks behind the counter, lays down at the owners feet, and tries to post up for the day!
And this is why goldens are the best! I have one that's 6

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is Chance. He was rescued from an abusive family that locked him in a dark closet in the basement for 5 years. This evil family tried to starve him to death after physically abusing him with what I can only image, but don't want to. The abusers were brought to court and had charges filed against them. The Foster Mom who was caring for Chance took the stand and spoke on his behalf. We adopted him from this Angel and he has now spent over a year in his Forever home with his new family. He had many skin infections and lost half his fur and was malnourished to the point that you could see his ribs clearly. He is now more than twice the weight, tons of toys, has 2 beds and has a proud spot by my bed. We even made him a Christmas stocking. Sadly we don't know his breed or how old he is (they determine 6), the family chose not to pass that info to the Foster org that rescued him. He has a rare form of PTSD and still suffers from episodes. He has LOVE and LIFE in that smile.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is Chance. He was rescued from an abusive family that locked him in a dark closet in the basement for 5 years. This evil family tried to starve him to death after physically abusing him with what I can only image, but don't want to. The abusers were brought to court and had charges filed against them. The Foster Mom who was caring for Chance took the stand and spoke on his behalf. We adopted him from this Angel and he has now spent over a year in his Forever home with his new family. He had many skin infections and lost half his fur and was malnourished to the point that you could see his ribs clearly. He is now more than twice the weight, tons of toys, has 2 beds and has a proud spot by my bed. We even made him a Christmas stocking. Sadly we don't know his breed or how old he is (they determine 6), the family chose not to pass that info to the Foster org that rescued him. He has a rare form of PTSD and still suffers from episodes. He has LOVE and LIFE in that smile.

Many props to you and your family.