What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Exactly my thoughts bro. In my eyes it's the same as beating a child. They're both helpless and dependent on you, and to abuse that love and trust is sickening and evil. Unfortunately the offenders rarely get prosecuted, and the worst case scenario is Michael Vick's case which was 2 years. Shoot me a PM when you can get more info and a picture I'll try my best to help.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Exactly my thoughts bro. In my eyes it's the same as beating a child. They're both helpless and dependent on you, and to abuse that love and trust is sickening and evil. Unfortunately the offenders rarely get prosecuted, and the worst case scenario is Michael Vick's case which was 2 years. Shoot me a PM when you can get more info and a picture I'll try my best to help.
I absolutely will brother! I have to go there next week so I will get the info then for you if someone hasn't picked her or the others up yet. Either way I'll be happy to be honest. As long as she gets a good home thats all that matters to me. She's a beautiful dog and a really beautiful soul.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We are fostering a male pug that was displaced by hurricane Harvey. Beautiful black pup of around two years old. When we found him at the shelter he was as far back in his pen as he could go just shaking. My wife finally coaxed him out and long story short, we took him home. He never took his eyes off me the hour long ride home. We've had him for two plus months now and he still never takes his eyes off me. I will be across the room and if I raise my hands for anything he starts shaking. Obviously this poor boy has been abused. It takes about ten minutes for him to even relax when I get home from work. I can coax him with treats but, he reluctantly takes them. The only saving grace is he's definitely besties with my wife. Things are slowly coming around for him and me. Baby steps, right?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's sad man. Some dogs take a lot longer to adjust, some never completely trust again. Could be he was abused by a guy, maybe it's as simple as that. Give it time, what you're doing is awesome bro.
We are fostering a male pug that was displaced by hurricane Harvey. Beautiful black pup of around two years old. When we found him at the shelter he was as far back in his pen as he could go just shaking. My wife finally coaxed him out and long story short, we took him home. He never took his eyes off me the hour long ride home. We've had him for two plus months now and he still never takes his eyes off me. I will be across the room and if I raise my hands for anything he starts shaking. Obviously this poor boy has been abused. It takes about ten minutes for him to even relax when I get home from work. I can coax him with treats but, he reluctantly takes them. The only saving grace is he's definitely besties with my wife. Things are slowly coming around for him and me. Baby steps, right?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My little lady hanging out in the sun. She's 14, had her since I was 12 lol. She's been switching between the sun and shade for the past hour haha. She's an awesome dog. As well behaved as any large dog, doesn't bark at everything and super sweet. I think people just don't know how to raise Chihuahuas correctly lol.20180527_120420.jpg