What's new

pic of your four legged smoking buddy

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is Chance. He was rescued from an abusive family that locked him in a dark closet in the basement for 5 years. This evil family tried to starve him to death after physically abusing him with what I can only image, but don't want to. The abusers were brought to court and had charges filed against them. The Foster Mom who was caring for Chance took the stand and spoke on his behalf. We adopted him from this Angel and he has now spent over a year in his Forever home with his new family. He had many skin infections and lost half his fur and was malnourished to the point that you could see his ribs clearly. He is now more than twice the weight, tons of toys, has 2 beds and has a proud spot by my bed. We even made him a Christmas stocking. Sadly we don't know his breed or how old he is (they determine 6), the family chose not to pass that info to the Foster org that rescued him. He has a rare form of PTSD and still suffers from episodes. He has LOVE and LIFE in that smile.

You star.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So I went to a buddies' diaper party the other day. For those who don't know what that is, it's a mans version of a baby shower. Basically a keg party in which the price of admission is a box of diapers. Anyway, his wife found this puppy's wandering the streets about a week earlier. After contacting every vet in the area, and the pound with no response, they wanted to find her a new home. That new person was me. I mean, how can you look at her and NOT want to bring her home? My wife is Ga-ga over her. We named her Trixie, and already have her shots and worming up to date. I needed another dog like a hole in the head. Lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is Chance. He was rescued from an abusive family that locked him in a dark closet in the basement for 5 years. This evil family tried to starve him to death after physically abusing him with what I can only image, but don't want to. The abusers were brought to court and had charges filed against them. The Foster Mom who was caring for Chance took the stand and spoke on his behalf. We adopted him from this Angel and he has now spent over a year in his Forever home with his new family. He had many skin infections and lost half his fur and was malnourished to the point that you could see his ribs clearly. He is now more than twice the weight, tons of toys, has 2 beds and has a proud spot by my bed. We even made him a Christmas stocking. Sadly we don't know his breed or how old he is (they determine 6), the family chose not to pass that info to the Foster org that rescued him. He has a rare form of PTSD and still suffers from episodes. He has LOVE and LIFE in that smile.

Thank you for taking him in. I rescued a blue Doberman from the pound that was abused pretty bad. He's got scars all over his back, and every time you pick so much as a fly swatter up, he bolts into the next room, shaking. I can't imagine how anyone could look into an innocent animals eyes and decide to beat them. There's a special place in Hell for these people,I believe. Dogs are THE definition of unconditional love. Here's our big baby. His name is PeeWee

Beside him is our 12 year old female,Lacy. She has the equivalent of breast cancer for dogs, and is not long for this world I'm afraid. Love all of them dearly.
Even though, as you can tell by the pictures, they have destroyed our back yard. It's worth it,imo.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thank you for taking him in. I rescued a blue Doberman from the pound that was abused pretty bad. He's got scars all over his back, and every time you pick so much as a fly swatter up, he bolts into the next room, shaking. I can't imagine how anyone could look into an innocent animals eyes and decide to beat them. There's a special place in Hell for these people,I believe. Dogs are THE definition of unconditional lave. Here's our big baby. His name is PeeWee

Beside him is our 12 year old female,Lacy. She has the equivalent of breast cancer for dogs, and is not long for this world I'm afraid. Love all of them dearly.
Even though, as you can tell by the pictures, they have destroyed our back yard. It's worth it,imo.
Cue the Sarah McLaughlin music. Damn man you are the epitome of dog rescue. You deserve something for all your trouble. Whats your address? Lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Cue the Sarah McLaughlin music. Damn man you are the epitome of dog rescue. You deserve something for all your trouble. Whats your address? Lol
Lol. I just have a soft heart ( and probably a soft head) for dogs
EDIT: it's not just dogs, hell, we rescued a cat from the spca two months ago.
I live in a zoo

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Our girls, Elphie and Glinda...
View media item 46945View media item 46944View media item 46942
I usually smoke in the evenings on our screened in porch and the girls love to take turns sleeping on the wicker sofa next to me. It's nice in the cooler months because they are little heaters. If I could only get one of them to lay on my lap and the other to lay on my feet!
-Jayson

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just put this one to sleep last week. She was almost 16. She was at my side for at least 1000 cigars (and probably an equal number of beers)

This little brat is our newest addition. She's still a little high strung for full on smoking buddy status, but she's a lot of fun (for a little dog and a mutt-- my first of both).

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I just put this one to sleep last week. She was almost 16. She was at my side for at least 1000 cigars (and probably an equal number of beers)
So sorry for your loss, I've been through it several times and its not easy. Just know you gave her 15+ years of a great life!