What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes. I used to call him to do so but, haven't in a while. someone else will have to let you know whats been happening lately. or call him.
I've been in touch with him, to ask if he has any new shit: I'm always hoping he'll suddenly start selling Nica or Honduran again, ya know. But he says he's just got the same Dominican.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been in touch with him, to ask if he has any new shit: I'm always hoping he'll suddenly start selling Nica or Honduran again, ya know. But he says he's just got the same Dominican.
Is it better than our other sources?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

IMHO it's a bit hit-or-miss. Sometimes there are some interesting leaves in there, sometimes it's bland and has to be used as "filler," so to speak, with other more interesting leaves. I've been enjoying some simple sticks I rolled a year ago, have been posting pix of them here, those one-year shade jobs. Those ended up being great; but six months ago I think they were average. So my guess is his stuff needed age. I don't know if what he's got in stock now is stuff he's had aging for a year or two, or new stuff off the boat.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Opinions are like buttholes... I will say that when I first started to use his leaf (admittedly I've only used his binder and ligero) I thought it was of higher quality than other vendors. The ligero is very strong and does need some downtime and/or (I emphasize the and) mojo to help mellow it out. I find his pricing is more than I care to pay once shipping is factored in compared to the quality of the leaf so I'm going to revert back to wlt for my Dominican ligero assuming the current stock is suitable for my blends as it has been in the past.