What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Were you able to get wrappers on these and, can we see them?
Yup, and sure. Corojo wrapper. So far my favorite all around wrapper.
I couldn't find the other two. I think I tested them not long after I rolled them. The second stick I goofed a little and it was about .25" too short.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made myself some barber poles. San Andres and LO CT shade. It's pretty difficult to do: you have to stretch for the SA, but the CT will rip if you stretch too much but they are on top of each other. Then getting the right amount of overlap through the stick - tough. You have to cut a perfect straight line through the wrappers. I did it for the novelty, and the CT shade was ratty for those leaves (SA covered the ratty holes up). I don't know if I'd do it again through.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I made myself some barber poles. San Andres and LO CT shade. It's pretty difficult to do: you have to stretch for the SA, but the CT will rip if you stretch too much but they are on top of each other. Then getting the right amount of overlap through the stick - tough. You have to cut a perfect straight line through the wrappers. I did it for the novelty, and the CT shade was ratty for those leaves (SA covered the ratty holes up). I don't know if I'd do it again through.
These look good! It's all about trying

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's not a technique I opted to pursue after the first few tries.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Thanks buddy, super excited to be done with paper revisions and get back to rolling!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can do this if you want.
Looking at your stix, it seems the leaf could use a longer time for the case to absorb into the veining. when you see bunching in and, around the vein like that the casing hasn't penetrated deep enough.
Cut uniform and, straight strips. not to wide.. The lighter strip goes to the inside and, helps if its a little thinner. it can help if there's a final top cut while their on top of each other to make them even. After that final cut, set the inner leaf.
See how in this example he caps with the inner leaf.
you can do it

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can do this if you want.
Looking at your stix, it seems the leaf could use a longer time for the case to absorb into the veining. when you see bunching in and, around the vein like that the casing hasn't penetrated deep enough.
Cut uniform and, straight strips. not to wide.. The lighter strip goes to the inside and, helps if its a little thinner. it can help if there's a final top cut while their on top of each other to make them even. After that final cut, set the inner leaf.
See how in this example he caps with the inner leaf.
you can do it
I can spray and stretch the wrapper all day, but they still seem to bunch around veins. That's partly the reason I stretch when I roll it on too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk