What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet thanks bro! I just saved the playlist to my favorites playlist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I make some videos, I will likely create a new playlist for those contributions. I'll try to remember to post them here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ok I've decided I'm going to start rolling myself! I've been reading "adventures in home rolling" I'm on page 69 of 217 ::tired eyes:: I've been reading all day in my spare time!

Trying to gain as much knowledge as I can then watch some videos and check out FTT .. then I'm diving in! I'm going to use my metal storage shed as my rolling space lol.

Too cool! To think I started that thread thinking there would be maybe 50 posts there and probably a disastrous failure at the end. Now we have our own home rolling subforum and it keeps growing. You will truly gain a whole new appreciation for cigars and the process and a level of knowledge only a select few have. I wish you all had your own personal "Willy" to teach you the old school ways.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@VeLoRoK. Which ones here you want?
The far left one is wrapped in Brazillian Aripiraca and is yours regardless. The shorty is mine to test the San Andres I got from my mentor and the rest are either wrapped in San Andres (whoppers) or broadleaf (marshmallows). Doesnt matter what you say, your ass is getting lit up
Ooooo they return!!!!!! Hell, send all of them to him.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@VeLoRoK. Which ones here you want?
The far left one is wrapped in Brazillian Aripiraca and is yours regardless. The shorty is mine to test the San Andres I got from my mentor and the rest are either wrapped in San Andres (whoppers) or broadleaf (marshmallows). Doesnt matter what you say, your ass is getting lit up
Well I reckon I should try both, right?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Too cool! To think I started that thread thinking there would be maybe 50 posts there and probably a disastrous failure at the end. Now we have our own home rolling subforum and it keeps growing. You will truly gain a whole new appreciation for cigars and the process and a level of knowledge only a select few have. I wish you all had your own personal "Willy" to teach you the old school ways.
Thanks bro, I look forward to it!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was cleaning out my '71 VW camper in preps for a run up to Idaho to catch the solar eclipse when I stumbled on this thing in the bottom of a random box of stuff. The label said 4.23.16. I smoked it after breakfast. It's one of those Jorge Habano of Doom-wrapped numbers where the wrapper finally mellowed after 1.5 years. I reckon it never saw a minute of humi time...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I was cleaning out my '71 VW camper in preps for a run up to Idaho to catch the solar eclipse when I stumbled on this thing in the bottom of a random box of stuff. The label said 4.23.16. I smoked it after breakfast. It's one of those Jorge Habano of Doom-wrapped numbers where the wrapper finally mellowed after 1.5 years. I reckon it never saw a minute of humi time...

How was it? And I wanna see the camper, love the old VWs

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How was it? And I wanna see the camper, love the old VWs
It was okay. Smoke-able. I'd give it a solid 3. Would have been a zero a year ago.

I bought this bus in 1990 for $750 as a surfmobile. Back then the feeling was, if it blows up in the middle of bf nowhere I could just push it off a cliff and catch a ride somewhere. Now at nearly 50 years old these things are vintage and valuable, going for up to $120,000. Now whenever I go on some adventure in it I'm afraid I'll blow it up on some lonesome highway and it'll cost a fortune to tow to civilization. When I take it back and forth between here and Hawaii it costs $700 a pop, and the shitty thing is, I'm not allowed to put ANYTHING in it. Not even like a map in the glove-box. Otherwise it would make a sweet shipping carton. Never imagined I'd still have it 27 years later. Never imagined I'd still be alive 27 years later, either, of course.