What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That's nowhere near the color of mine.
Wait... what?

I've smelt asphalt, I've tasted asphalt, I've even dumped motorcycles on asphalt .... but never "in a good way".
I let a few leaves sit at case for a few days and they got pretty dark. It tasted like how fresh asphalt smells, but semi sweet, and it wasn't unpleasant. It caught me off guard and I may be weird, but it was definitely enjoyable for me. It was a subtle flavor, not overpowering.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
50rg marshmallows wrapped in Mata Fina.
Battled with the fan tonight. This leaf dries out to a delicate crumbly mess in no time and definitely does not make for my prettiest work as you can see in the picture. I need to work with this stuff inside exclusively, not in the garage, at least until the weather cools down.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50rg marshmallows wrapped in Mata Fina.
Battled with the fan tonight. This leaf dries out to a delicate crumbly mess in no time and definitely does not make for my prettiest work as you can see in the picture. I need to work with this stuff inside exclusively, not in the garage, at least until the weather cools down.
I recently wrapped with some LO Mata Fina, not that good looking as yours though

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How did this happen? I was bunching last night and this one felt a little snug when I jammed it into the mold. I didn't have any more cased binders so I just left this bunch out on the rolling board to re-bind the next day. The humidity dropped from the high 60s to the mid-40s during the night.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How did this happen? I was bunching last night and this one felt a little snug when I jammed it into the mold. I didn't have any more cased binders so I just left this bunch out on the rolling board to re-bind the next day. The humidity dropped from the high 60s to the mid-40s during the night.
It relaxed.