What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This corona extra (47 x 5 1/4) was freakin' radical. I just rolled it yesterday. I sat down to try to have a read and a smoke and I couldn't read: this thing demanded my full attention instantly and for the next hour and fifteen minutes. Everything about it was exceptional. Flavors were rich spicy shitty earthy pemican peppery sweetness. It had that sort of nic effect where your chest sort of has a glowing feeling and after 45 mins you start rubbing above your eyebrows and find yourself just totally zoning; yet there was no feeling of being overpowered in a bad way, no heart rate increase or sick feeling. Just pure opium-like stoniness and this sense of being enveloped in intense wonderful flavor. When I finished I realized the closest thing to it I'd ever smoked was a Cuban Hoyo de Monterrey about 16 years ago. I'm still glowing from it an hour later. Suddenly I'm not so worried about the FDA going with Option 1....

So what's in it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blend was about 35/25/40, seco-viso-ligero. USA CT wrapper.

I treated the binder and wrapper with a Bentley-derived mojo of rum, vanilla, almond, valarian, and glycerin.
Very interesting. Did you use the green coffee?

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Glad to hear you're getting back up and running, @BrewinHooligan

Finally got my little project mold in from the printers. Wrapped 'em and tossed them back in to make sure they keep the taper on both ends as drying begins. Excited to light one.

Special shoutout to @Shift_Six for the modelling. You're the man.

Oink oink,
Spenny
That's awesome Spenny, could I get a profile shot of that mold? Think this will be the cheapest option to get Molds down under.