What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lately I have been rolling more large cigars for my own consumption, and I think it relates to an increasing tolerance/addiction. Here are few gordas. These are bound in Larry's CTBL, which makes an excellent binder and has about a 50+% binder yield.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
For sure!!!! @webmost sent me some and I’m waiting on a worthy blend to use it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My marshmallow blend is my "calibration" blend for all new wrapper since I roll more of that blend than anything and know that blend the best. I haven't tried to smoke any of this candela yet, so I can only judge the appearance, the stretch, and the usability. It does smell pretty mild which is to be expected. I am leaning towards a stronger filler blend to add some excitement to the mild wrapper. We will see how my theory pans out.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Do the candela leaves come out creamy like the volado leaves reportedly did? I missed the volado bandwagon when it went by and haven't tried these candela yet either....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
is the burn alright?
It burns great! My only burn issues were due to the bunch still being wet from being fresh off the table that day but those were minor issues and I knew ahead of time what I was getting myself into. It is a super thin leaf, it's like working with a fine CT shade. It has no problems burning.