What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Actually it was normal sized. I just sort of rolled at an extreme angle and way up into the unpleasant bits in the far nethers.
Well I'm strictly corona boy when it comes to these leaves. Back when he used to be able to get big ones, I could roll a fecto and have plenty left over. Not no more.

I'm into this new rosado wrap now. It's veiny and lumpy, but has that habano flavor and that wonderful reddish tinge.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well I'm strictly corona boy when it comes to these leaves. Back when he used to be able to get big ones, I could roll a fecto and have plenty left over. Not no more.

I'm into this new rosado wrap now. It's veiny and lumpy, but has that habano flavor and that wonderful reddish tinge.
Glad Don tossed a sample of that in my last order. I'm curious to see how it is.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I guess I don't like "that habano flavor." I definitely don't like that rosado.