What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do love that you use gold leaf.
That shit is expensive as i have to do so many layers needed to coat properly and processing time adds an extra day of resting ... but it' a cool look... I'm making a gold cigar bullet to join the ruffians :whistle: and I needed something unique. Plus I've been challenged to do an icecream cone cigar... ima put two scoops on that bytch for trying me! :sneaky:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That shit is expensive as he'l do to so many layers needed and processing time adds a day resting ... but it' a cool look... I'm making a gold cigar bullet to join the ruffians :whistle: and I needed something unique. Plus I've been challenged to do an icecread cone cigar... ima put two scoops on that bytch for trying me! :sneaky:
okay, nice.. is that the stuff that can be had in a search and, what do you use when applying it? It looks like you posted to navyvet's "My collection" album. .. I believe if you go to the drop-down by hovering over the Media at the top you could Add Media .. Add media to .. An album: .. drop-down .. Create Album . that should do it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
okay, nice.. is that the stuff that can be had in a search and, what do you use when applying it? It looks like you posted to navyvet's "My collection" album. .. I believe if you go to the drop-down by hovering over the Media at the top you could Add Media .. Add media to .. An album: .. drop-down .. Create Album . that should do it.
I just realized that...lol I hope I moved it by now and it still appears lol not sure what your first question is... application is by hand and cap glue.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok my fav MOTLs in the world... I added an album to my account... I'll post more pics later but there are about 25 in there now

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last edited: