What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sometimes your awesome go-to blend totally fails. Your can't-miss brand new blend tastes like crap. Your totally fine roll turns spongy halfway through. Your fave wrapper won't burn for shit. Thank god sometimes you roll something new, spark it same day, it burns flawlessly and tastes amazing. Thank you, Jesus!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting a little better at filling the heads of the cigars, but still having trouble with little soft spots/dents in my bunch. I try to unravel and fill but it seems like too little or too much. Oh Well!! :shifty: I’ll be burning one of these today. Hopefully it tastes good...

The blend is:
1 LO C98 ligero
1 Nicaraguan Jalapa Viso
1 Brailian Arapiaca seco
Olor Binder
& 5 diff. Wrappers
Connecticut shade, Connecticut Maduro, Mexican San Andreas, Cameroon , and Ecuadorian Habano 2K (I used Jalapa Seco for this one).

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Getting a little better at filling the heads of the cigars, but still having trouble with little soft spots/dents in my bunch. I try to unravel and fill but it seems like too little or too much. Oh Well!! :shifty: I’ll be burning one of these today. Hopefully it tastes good...

The blend is:
1 LO C98 ligero
1 Nicaraguan Jalapa Viso
1 Brailian Arapiaca seco
Olor Binder
& 5 diff. Wrappers
Connecticut shade, Connecticut Maduro, Mexican San Andreas, Cameroon , and Ecuadorian Habano 2K (I used Jalapa Seco for this one).
Some of those might be awesome, depending on that Arapiaca, and the wrapper.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I hope so bro. I read thatcompanies use the Arapiaca to help round out their blends. Also heard it has some meatyness to it. What do you think or know from experience??
I love the LO Aripiraca wrapper, never tried the filler. It does have a certain earthy/meaty quality that really holds up to med/full - full blends imo

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hope so bro. I read thatcompanies use the Arapiaca to help round out their blends. Also heard it has some meatyness to it. What do you think or know from experience??
I have no experience with that filler. I've used the wrapper, tho. I know some guys here love it. Not quite my scene. But then none of the retail brown wrapper is.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no experience with that filler. I've used the wrapper, tho. I know some guys here love it. Not quite my scene. But then none of the retail brown wrapper is.
Cool. Cool. Now when you say “brown wrapper” what exactly does that mean?? Please excuse my ignorance. I’m still learning daily. Thanks in advance!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you prefer to wrap most of your sticks in non brow wrapper?? Is that a flavor based decision or just an aesthetic personal preference??

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So you prefer to wrap most of your sticks in non brow wrapper?? Is that a flavor based decision or just an aesthetic personal preference??
Mostly flavor. But I feel there are a lot of problems with the retail browns. They are not up to the level of the pro stuff, which is all bought up by the pros because the consumers believe brownness tastes better even when it's just dye or other coloring processes. But basically I go for a Cuban profile and I get very close with CT Shade.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm giving the T13 viso a whirl in the wrapper position...it's thin and flexible, a little stretchy, and tasty. Since viso is supposed to be the aroma, I'm thinking it may be a great wrapper leaf...
20180725_105828.jpg