What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you do my full circle with the slice then you have the option to keep going as long as you want; whereas with the D (circle cut all the way through) you've got 50% less cap with which to optionally wrap before the cut. You might end up only using a D's worth before the cut, or you might use almost an O's worth.
True... I actually use the slit method on my magnum and monster torps... on under 50rg the big D winds up being more than enough. But for convenience I could see if you wanted that much capping the slit is great! :kiss:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am unbelievably hard on myself. I look at these and see nothing but flaws, but I did learn a lot. Finishing the heads of these "perfectly" is my new Achilles heel. Can ya'll guess where my new focus is going to be for a bit?
BrewinHooligan, If my sticks look half as good as yours, I'll be happy. Those sticks look tasty. I'm guessing you will rolling torpedos for the next 3 months.

I'm glad to hear the Nic Binder is good. It's the only binder I ordered. I did get a pound of it.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
BrewinHooligan, If my sticks look half as good as yours, I'll be happy. Those sticks look tasty. I'm guessing you will rolling torpedos for the next 3 months.

I'm glad to hear the Nic Binder is good. It's the only binder I ordered. I did get a pound of it.
For at least three months if not longer except when demand takes me elsewhere. Today's torpedos were much more to my satisfaction even with the Mata Fina being pretty sketchy. Wrapping with sketch leaf is one of the best ways to improve

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For at least three months if not longer except when demand takes me elsewhere. Today's torpedos were much more to my satisfaction even with the Mata Fina being pretty sketchy. Wrapping with sketch leaf is one of the best ways to improve
Life is like a humidor box of stogies... everything you gonna get is worth smokin :happy::cigar::kiss:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Which vendor's CT is that? I need to work with my FX Smith more but haven't loved what I have yet, might just bomb what I have to Blake
It's Don's cheap stuff. The leaves are small and the wrapper yield is... close to 70%... but it's light and thin, which means you get an assload of leaves per pound

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk