What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
@TheFlask they look awesome!

Bunched these up last night and got them wrapped today. Used willys Nica criollo viso, Ecuadorian binder, and H2K wrapper on these. Also used WLT corojo seco and Jorge's ligero. 1 leaf of each filler so this one should be pretty intense, especially the 8" ones.
View attachment 81284
They look incredible Jonathon.

Same with everyone for that matter, I just want to get in and try it or myself. Can't wait to get rolling.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The standard Uppowoc Perfecto only requires two leaves to fill and one half leaf to bind and wrap. It's a five and a quarter inch, 48 gauge fecto. So, one criollo leaf, one corojo leaf, bound with the half moon cut from the inner portion of an H2k wrapper half leaf, then wrapped with the outer crescent cut from around that half moon. (Does that make sense?) I like both fillers seco, cause I like them mild.

Course, most guys here are rolling parejos, which, as I discovered just recently, require at least twice as much tobacco. Don't last much longer; they're just a snap to make, is all.

But perfectos are more fun.

I smoked one of these yesterday when I and a few of my friends smoke crashed Webmost's new cedar enclosed deck last night... a deck enclosure that he hand built ... which felt like a cool cabin! We drank good and smoked good and chatted about the good life and heard a few of his phenomenal life experiences... he is a true adventurer! That motorcycle on the pic is REAL and it is REAL NICE! :D Put this WHOLE ASS of mine in that thing and for two secs I felt like the ghost rider! :p That stick in the pic here is awesome! Nice and nutty... so much so if all I had was the smoke breath from it I'd swear I just ate nuts... just couldn't tell ya which kind. Very unique... increased in strength in phase three... mellow intro... great construction and I rightly dropped my ash at phases one two and three... took it to the nub with no bitter twist (which I love). Only touched up once because I'm OCD about even burn... and relit once because I got so deep into hearing his story I forgot I was smoking :D Nice and cool burn... says he rolled it 8 months ago and the wrapper was beautiful for it's age... not a very tight wrapper but that gave it a nice texture... like Indian soft suede leather... well preserved and the marriage of leaves was complete. Loved his lil finishing cap... nibbed right off. I tend to prefer nibbling over clipping heads ;) The cap was crisp... no flavor from glue and the head was flavorful when licked... just how I like it ;) The body felt wonderful in hand... simple elegance. In all we had a wonderful couple hours meeting a great guy with an awesome life journey and wonderful smokes! Good times ~xox