What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The old Ranger is ruining my lifelong motorcycle habit. Sad.

Ever since moving to DullAware, I've been that guy. Murdersickles year round. I've been known to chop ice off the keyhole after an ice storm to get my key in to where I could slip slide my ways to work. I've planted a bike in a snowplow drift to escape a car sliding up behind me on black ice at a light. Rain, sleet, heat, you name it... two wheels only.

Then my grand-daughter came to live with us this last Spring. Brought her wee toddler son. Pledged she wanted to locate here, get a job, etc. I wanted to get her some wheels, cause you can't be a whole person in our society without. But, knowing she is full of it, I bought her an old Ford Ranger, so's if the project fell thru I could use the truck to haul mulch or summat. Sure enough, she bailed and I got stuck with the truck. That's where life changing trouble began. I discovered the joy of a four wheeled rolling cigar lounge. Now I won't help myself. Make excuses most every day to do my errand on four wheels just so's I can smoke a gar on the way. Take today, for instance. Drove on up to White Clay Creek park to hike the trail. Sure, it was cold... lookee here these cricksickles:

... but that never would have swayed me before.

I miss the old me

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Ever since moving to DullAware, I've been that guy. Murdersickles year round. I've been known to chop ice off the keyhole after an ice storm to get my key in to where I could slip slide my ways to work. I've planted a bike in a snowplow drift to escape a car sliding up behind me on black ice at a light. Rain, sleet, heat, you name it... two wheels only.

Then my grand-daughter came to live with us this last Spring. Brought her wee toddler son. Pledged she wanted to locate here, get a job, etc. I wanted to get her some wheels, cause you can't be a whole person in our society without. But, knowing she is full of it, I bought her an old Ford Ranger, so's if the project fell thru I could use the truck to haul mulch or summat. Sure enough, she bailed and I got stuck with the truck. That's where life changing trouble began. I discovered the joy of a four wheeled rolling cigar lounge. Now I won't help myself. Make excuses most every day to do my errand on four wheels just so's I can smoke a gar on the way. Take today, for instance. Drove on up to White Clay Creek park to hike the trail. Sure, it was cold... lookee here these cricksickles:

I miss the old me
Good story, nice-looking cigar, and a sad ending.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I miss the old me
:cry::unsure::cigar:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I feel like I have suddenly burst through a ceiling with my rolling.

These things are just parejos, so that makes them easy. But at the same time, these are just test quickies rolled in a snap, one or two at a time bing bam boom. Maybe the key is to pay no attention. Maybe get her done gets it done. Prolly doesn't hurt I'm using FX CT BL binder and FX CT shade wrapper. Smooth wrapper over smoth binder makes for a smooth lokin gar.

Anyhoo... enjoying a sudden unstudied uppowoc uptick.

Not often you see Ulitteration.