What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Yepper, that was me. WLT doesn't do olor anymore, tho. I went looking for the seco couple weeks ago. Nadita.
Love the new Rene.
I ordered some the day before he took it off the site. When I received my order and seen that I got the CV Dom seco I emailed wlt and was told the CV is the same seed as the old Dom seco which I'm assuming was olor.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I

I ordered some the day before he took it off the site. When I received my order and seen that I got the CV Dom seco I emailed wlt and was told the CV is the same seed as the old Dom seco which I'm assuming was olor.
Huh, that's interesting. I wonder if it's accurate. And if so I wonder why they don't label it as such. And I wonder what would happen if @webmost asked Don these questions.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I noticed the similarity myself, when I was playing with Olor last year. Rolled the two leaves side by side in two gars to compare, & took them out to the garage. The garage test told me the olor was markedly more olorous than the ordinary Dom seco. So it may be the same seed and all, but from a different pilone, or a different field, or what not. In this case (by which I don't mean damp) the leaf may begin with the same seed but ends up smellier.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey gorgeous, how's your house car project going? Got pics?
I have an intense house warming gift for you before you scoot on outta here.
Hey love it's going GREAT! We just bought the bus yesterday! Whooohoooo! Now for conversion to mobile house and leaf gallery! Can't wait to see what you have in store! We'll roll through your way before we head out xoxoxoxo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey love it's going GREAT! We just bought the bus yesterday! Whooohoooo! Now for conversion to mobile house and leaf gallery! Can't wait to see what you have in store! We'll roll through your way before we head out xoxoxoxo
Always exciting to have friends with better lives.
What did you buy? Got any pics? Engine solid?

Now you need a motorcycle on a rack on the back to run errands when you stop & park.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0