What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Batch 1/3 bound up of some “triple Ligero” blends. I will be naming them B. Hooligans, since [mention]BrewinHooligan [/mention] suggested to try out some triple Ligero blends.

This first batch I call P.B. Hooligan’s (P is for Paraguayan fillers). This first batch also ends up being a double Ligero + Viso. Time to prep up the 4 different wrapper variations as well!

P.B. Hooligan’s
Wrappers:
-Ecuadorian Shade Seco
-Ecuadorian Cameroon
-Brazil Cubra Viso
-Sumatra

Binder variations (22 of each binder):
*All have double binders*
-Cameroon
-Dominican Vuelta Abajo
-Dominican (Piloto Cubano)

Filler:
-Paraguayan Criollo Ligero
-Paraguayan Flojo Africa Ligero
-Paraguayan Flojo Africa Viso

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, bound up some “left over blend scrap” & bag scrap sticks from the “master” scrap bag from all previous blends. 32 total used with double and a few triple binders from the previous post of binders used that were left over.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a whole lotta newspapers
Lol! Helps get my reading in and some intel on items that are being effected by inflation. Been practicing without molds with this batch. Fingers crossed they turn out 1/2 way decent looking. I’ve been finding I can roll more faster without a mold.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Here's a quickie test stick, rolled just this minute, 3 big leaves of WLT's T-13 viso bound in half a leaf of French DAC then wrapped in another half leaf of the same. This T-13 is Criollo grafted on Piloto, or vice versa. It's big and nice enough that I ought to make the binder out of it. Working toward a new birthday blend to roll next week. Looks shiny & nice. We'll see what it looks like once it shrinks down.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 173121

Here's a quickie test stick, rolled just this minute, 3 big leaves of WLT's T-13 viso bound in half a leaf of French DAC then wrapped in another half leaf of the same. This T-13 is Criollo grafted on Piloto, or vice versa. It's big and nice enough that I ought to make the binder out of it. Working toward a new birthday blend to roll next week. Looks shiny & nice. We'll see what it looks like once it shrinks down.
That T-13 is a fantastic leaf imho! Sounds like a good one Web!