What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The habano wrapper that just came in from @webmost is so stretchy and shiny. So much oil in this leaf. I'm not sure where he got it, but I think it may be from Jorge. Very curious to try it and see how it compares to the stuff I'm addicted to from LO.
If it's from Jorge than I hope you submerged it in H2O, sprayed it down with plenty pineapple and can give it 6 months rest. Otherwise it's too strong to smoke.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If it's from Jorge than I hope you submerged it in H2O, sprayed it down with plenty pineapple and can give it 6 months rest. Otherwise it's too strong to smoke.
D'oh. Just a distilled water spritz to bring up to case. I will try one in a few weeks or months and see if I don't get a visit from a green fairy or something along those lines.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've found if I really work the leaf as described and then wrap it around a very mild blend at, say, 4"x44, and age for half a year+, I can have just about the heaviest and most psychedelic smoking experience you can imagine that still stays pleasant. Still the fullest-bodied thing you will ever smoke. I last smoked such on the 4th of July and I can still remember the visions.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The habano wrapper that just came in from @webmost is so stretchy and shiny. So much oil in this leaf. I'm not sure where he got it, but I think it may be from Jorge.
Came from WLT.

If you like those Sheiks I'll send you the rest of the box. When I first rolled them I thought they were genius. But now I can't stand them. Tastes change I guess. That wrapper on them makes a gnarly gar, too. Could not get that Corojo Oscuro smooth.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Came from WLT.

If you like those Sheiks I'll send you the rest of the box. When I first rolled them I thought they were genius. But now I can't stand them. Tastes change I guess. That wrapper on them makes a gnarly gar, too. Could not get that Corojo Oscuro smooth.
Do you remember if it's Honduran? I know the other h2k lists Honduran Cuban seed and I don't see any other habano on WLT at the moment

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found the smell of the Jorge wrapper to be the most amazing tobacco I ever put my nose into. Open the bag and you're hit with sweet raisins. Oh, does it smell good!! It's funny how the burn of the leaf can completely change from what you expect.