What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sidelined two weeks by the sinus. Finally broke out and rolled a batch over the weekend. Lovin this stink eye theme. Experimented with different wrappers. H2k, Nic, CT shade, etc. Eager to try them out.

My faves, just from the smell and color and handling, these two, wrapped with Silver RFiver, which is I dunno what, that I got from the Tobacco Butcher. Take a peek:

Can't get the color just right. Sticky, smellicious, raw... substantially like his sumatra ... but much longer and narrower, and thinner, too. Shiny and lays flat. Can't wait to see what it tastes like.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Not nearly as impressive as remix's... but more villains tonight

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Man please anything we roll that's smokeable is impressive... you know 1 other person in 100 miles making smokeable sticks by hand? That's impressive! I'm just trying to prove this shit don't just belong to Cuba and Miami anymore. The Gift is wherever the stogie godz bestow them. Them thangs look delicious! :) xox

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Man please anything we roll that's smokeable is impressive... you know 1 other person in 100 miles making smokeable sticks by hand? That's impressive! I'm just trying to prove this shit don't just belong to Cuba and Miami anymore. The Gift is wherever the stogie godz bestow them. Them thangs look delicious! :) xox
I actually know of two people who roll that are less than 100 miles from me, one being my mentor from Cuba. The other guy I haven't met, but he is active on FTT and gave me lots of pointers when I started out. I consider myself very lucky. And I agree, Cuba and Miami best watch their backs, we're coming for them

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I actually know of two people who roll that are less than 100 miles from me, one being my mentor from Cuba. The other guy I haven't met, but he is active on FTT and gave me lots of pointers when I started out. I consider myself very lucky. And I agree, Cuba and Miami best watch their backs, we're coming for them
Well we are at least one in several million :p