What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So uh... what do you need blake?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Oh, that's an easy one. ;) I need my mom's husband to un-die so I can move back to Hawaii, I need my dad's Alzheimer's to remit, I need the Macy's where my gf works to not close (it's closing in March) so she doesn't lose her insurance, because her MS meds cost $3800/month, I need three dental crowns, I need my cat to stop having seizures and peeing all over the house, and, uh... oh wait, did you mean tobacco? :woot: In that case, I need someone to source some high-quality wrapper leaf, because IMHO there is none currently available to us at retail. I need Oliva Tobacco in Tampa FL to say, Yes, we'll sell you guys a few hundred pounds of quality leaf...:dead:

Thank you for your consideration.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Oh, that's an easy one. ;) I need my mom's husband to un-die so I can move back to Hawaii, I need my dad's Alzheimer's to remit, I need the Macy's where my gf works to not close (it's closing in March) so she doesn't lose her insurance, because her MS meds cost $3800/month, I need three dental crowns, I need my cat to stop having seizures and peeing all over the house, and, uh... oh wait, did you mean tobacco? :woot: In that case, I need someone to source some high-quality wrapper leaf, because IMHO there is none currently available to us at retail. I need Oliva Tobacco in Tampa FL to say, Yes, we'll sell you guys a few hundred pounds of quality leaf...:dead:

Thank you for your consideration.
Ah blake, i had no idea brother. I'm so sorry

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk