What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here is my latest batch. I'm a very slow roller so 4-5 sticks is about all I do in an evening.

[/URL][/IMG]

Here's a group shot of my rolling this winter. Spring is on it's way so it's almost time to start into these suckers.

Super primo collection of work, BT. Nice job.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stash of the month:

I snatched 26 Jackals from the stash closet this weekend and put them in the humidor for daily use. So fat, the first two have been absolute nubbers. May not be the most perfect perfectos ever made; but they sure taste great and burn just right. Six month's age is da bom.

Stashed them away in September. Honduran seco and viso with a dark Nic binder and an Ecuadorian shade seco wrapper. I like this stash of the month business.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stash of the month:

I snatched 26 Jackals from the stash closet this weekend and put them in the humidor for daily use. So fat, the first two have been absolute nubbers. May not be the most perfect perfectos ever made; but they sure taste great and burn just right. Six month's age is da bom.

Stashed them away in September. Honduran seco and viso with a dark Nic binder and an Ecuadorian shade seco wrapper. I like this stash of the month business.
I think this might be your first pic w/out no borders. I like it!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Strange thing about this 44 x 7 lonsdale I just smoked: I slobbered on it for 1.5 hours and the cap did not budge AT ALL. I don't think I've ever seen a cap that held on like that. I must have dialed in the Bermocoll-water ratio perfectly that day or something. The first photo was at a half hour. Then when it still hadn't begun to give at an hour, I took another. And then before I snuffed it. It was like it was capped with vinyl instead of leaf.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Strange thing about this 44 x 7 lonsdale I just smoked: I slobbered on it for 1.5 hours and the cap did not budge AT ALL. I don't think I've ever seen a cap that held on like that. I must have dialed in the Bermocoll-water ratio perfectly that day or something. The first photo was at a half hour. Then when it still hadn't begun to give at an hour, I took another. And then before I snuffed it. It was like it was capped with vinyl instead of leaf.
Sometimes i forget you create something consumable and not art work

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You fellas are getting me into trouble. I'm an inch away from diving into rolling.

Anyone in Central FL that wouldn't mind having me over to see the action? I'd like to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You fellas are getting me into trouble. I'm an inch away from diving into rolling.

Anyone in Central FL that wouldn't mind having me over to see the action? I'd like to get an idea of what I'm getting myself into...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should it changes your whole perception of premium cigars. Plus it's a great stress reliever

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk