What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Finished wrapping cigars with a 3 month old corojo kink. The spice was excellent in the second half

Sent from Webmost's phone
Too funny, I wrapped some sticks tonight while smoking a Corojo Kink from 8/16 myself

Brendon, this blend is a winner for me. The creamy woodines I get from corojo but something else is there I can't pinpoint but I dig it. Nice work man.

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Too funny, I wrapped some sticks tonight while smoking a Corojo Kink from 8/16 myself

Brendon, this blend is a winner for me. The creamy woodines I get from corojo but something else is there I can't pinpoint but I dig it. Nice work man.
Which wrapper did you have? EL or SA? SA was being a flame retardant brat last night.

That mata fina, that's your other flavor!

@webmost 1. Corojo kink was named using a band name generator, seemed to fit. 2. Your homeroll was excellent last night. Solid flavor and perfect burn. When rolling, it's important to have a cigar that requires zero attention and keeps burning; this was that cigar!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Which wrapper did you have? EL or SA? SA was being a flame retardant brat last night.

@webmost 1. Corojo kink was named using a band name generator, seemed to fit. 2. Your homeroll was excellent last night. Solid flavor and perfect burn. When rolling, it's important to have a cigar that requires zero attention and keeps burning; this was that cigar!

It was wrapped in EL

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Which band was it?

Bearswatter complained she couldn't hold of get me yesterday, kept getting busy signals. I told her Hopduro was on my phone all day, & I couldn't get him to stop. She said, well, maybe you should get off his momma's.

...the temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Which band was it?

Bearswatter complained she couldn't hold of get me yesterday, kept getting busy signals. I told her Hopduro was on my phone all day, & I couldn't get him to stop. She said, well, maybe you should get off his momma's.

...the temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies.
I'll let you know when i get home!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not a prolific roller. It's been a few weeks since my last rolling session. Here are 4 that I rolled last night. At the moment they are resting in my freezer. I freeze all cigars before they are allowed to move into my humidor.

[/URL][/IMG]

They are all different blends. The wrappers are, from right to left;
1. Honduras Cuban Seed
2 & 3. Equador CT Shade
4. Sumantra

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@webmost

Ah. Your classic Uppowoc Mataloto: mata fina, piloto cubano, bound & wrapped in WLT habano 2000. Those have about a year and a half on them. I only have maybe three left. I can roll them prettier now, but I can't get hold of the same H2k wrapper. I wish that stuff would come back. The newest WLT H2k smells ten times yummier, but doesn't have the texture, color, or even burn.

Sent from a burner cause now the cops are pinging yo mama's phone