What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
After filling two molds Willy had me wrap four sticks. He is happy with my wrapping and wants me to work on my bunching. After he inspected the sticks he said, "two for me, two for you"
Image1459309514.843787.jpg
I am in love with his H2K wrapper. Still haven't tried any sticks wrapped with it yet, but I intend to fix that this week. He also gave me two of the three sticks he had me take home to wrap last week.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
After filling two molds Willy had me wrap four sticks. He is happy with my wrapping and wants me to work on my bunching. After he inspected the sticks he said, "two for me, two for you"
View attachment 79482
I am in love with his H2K wrapper. Still haven't tried any sticks wrapped with it yet, but I intend to fix that this week. He also gave me two of the three sticks he had me take home to wrap last week.
Bro, your rolling skills are getting out of hand. Great looking cigars. I'm glad the homerolling has taken off here. Keep up the good work guys.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got the bunches I rolled during work all wrapped up. A few ugly ones in this batch, some of my wrapper was a little more dry than I like to work with and I left my spray bottle at Willy's. D'oh!
View attachment 79484
:hungry:Salivation glands have kicked into high gear my smokey friend... pic is worth 1000 puffs!:D The Cigar Godz have blessed you... now I wanna know... how do they smoke? Who The Heckle is Willy? And why is your label hard core and cute at the same time? Can you answer me these... hmmmmm??? :p :cigar:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
:hungry:Salivation glands have kicked into high gear my smokey friend... pic is worth 1000 puffs!:D The Cigar Godz have blessed you... now I wanna know... how do they smoke? Who The Heckle is Willy? And why is your label hard core and cute at the same time? Can you answer me these... hmmmmm??? :p :cigar:
I'm a huge fan of this blend, but used the Ec binder from Jorge on it this time. Willy is a Cuban guy that lives close to me that has been rolling cigars over 50 years and has decided to mentor me and have me start working live rolling events with him. As far as the label goes, I guess you can say they are an extension of who I am. Lol

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Got the bunches I rolled during work all wrapped up. A few ugly ones in this batch, some of my wrapper was a little more dry than I like to work with and I left my spray bottle at Willy's. D'oh!
View attachment 79484
Ugly ones? What are you smoking BH? You hittin the special sticks again? Not an ugly one in that bunch bro

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ugly ones? What are you smoking BH? You hittin the special sticks again? Not an ugly one in that bunch bro

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Lol, no wacky baccy here. I know they can be better is all and I'm starting to become super critical of myself when I know I can do better. The ugly ones get burned pretty young "for science" though so maybe I subconsciously screw up a few to give me an excuse to dip into the stash to check progress early on. I think I have rolled around 50 sticks since last Tuesday with the new bunching method and should get into those pretty soon to see how they are smoking.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Another day, another batch of Hooligan Hand Rolls. The only one here I'm not liking is the second from the right. PA broadleaf can be a temperamental bitch, but it is my favorite wrapper on a corojo/criollo filler blend which these are along with some of Jorge's Dominican ligero.
Image1459400270.651192.jpg
Burned a scrap foot "for science" as I was wrapping these to get a feel for this new blend and leaf
Image1459400320.801512.jpg
Hot damn these are gonna be tasty

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The 15 Min Double Barrel Tip-Toes. I roll these out of the cut-offs from each stick. When I cut the head and foot I pair the two together to create The Double Barrel Tip-Toe... can last any where from 10-15 minutes and packs a serious Quick Kick. Repurposing in this way allows for limited waste and a whole new experience for times when there isn't ... well... much time ;) . They typically are in pyramid formation and about two inches in length. The average stick should burn one inch every ten minutes. Thus a 5 inch well packed stick should last 50 minutes unless you are the type that likes to burn the hell out of your stick, smoking more for effect over flavor, which has it's times and advantages. Here is a pic of my morning burn. Because they are two separate rolls joined together, it is possible for half the ash to fall while the other remains hanging as is shown in the last pic. A great little taster. Because a leaf changes with phases, two phases come together simultaneously for a fuller stick experience in a hot minute. ~xox

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
should have called them Ash Cheeks like I originally planned but thought some might be offended
Oh fer heaven's sake, ReMix... Anyone determined to take offense (which these days seems like everyone) is gonna find some lame ass excuse to get all huffy, regardless. Let 'em have what they want. Why deny 'em. Jokes on them.

Tho I'm now suspecting your twin grafted tails is an April Fools prank, after all.