What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh fer heaven's sake, ReMix... Anyone determined to take offense (which these days seems like everyone) is gonna find some lame ass excuse to get all huffy, regardless. Let 'em have what they want. Why deny 'em. Jokes on them.

Tho I'm now suspecting your twin grafted tails is an April Fools prank, after all.
Lol no joke ...I make a hundred of these each month :p

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The 15 Min Double Barrel Tip-Toes. I roll these out of the cut-offs from each stick. When I cut the head and foot I pair the two together to create The Double Barrel Tip-Toe... can last any where from 10-15 minutes and packs a serious Quick Kick. Repurposing in this way allows for limited waste and a whole new experience for times when there isn't ... well... much time ;) . They typically are in pyramid formation and about two inches in length. The average stick should burn one inch every ten minutes. Thus a 5 inch well packed stick should last 50 minutes unless you are the type that likes to burn the hell out of your stick, smoking more for effect over flavor, which has it's times and advantages. Here is a pic of my morning burn. Because they are two separate rolls joined together, it is possible for half the ash to fall while the other remains hanging as is shown in the last pic. A great little taster. Because a leaf changes with phases, two phases come together simultaneously for a fuller stick experience in a hot minute. ~xox

That is way cool

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Always happy to see someone happily smoking my sticks. When you complete a stick... do you get more enjoyment out of A) Finishing the stick B) Smoking the Stick C) Someone else smoking the stick? Thought I'd start the morning off with an inquiring mind ~xox

Someone else smoking it. By a long shot. I give away so much stuff to my coworkers, smoked meat when I make a lot, coffee beans I've roasted and cigars, both home rolled and store bought. It's always very satisfying when you know that you managed to bring some happiness to someone else with something you've created

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Someone else smoking it. By a long shot. I give away so much stuff to my coworkers, smoked meat when I make a lot, coffee beans I've roasted and cigars, both home rolled and store bought. It's always very satisfying when you know that you managed to bring some happiness to someone else with something you've created

I think THAT is why they call it Art. I also paint and as a fine artist... I can't tell the difference between what it feels like to sell a work and what it feels like to have someone smoke my blend. ~xox

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I think THAT is why they call it Art. I also paint and as a fine artist... I can't tell the difference between what it feels like to sell a work and what it feels like to have someone smoke my blend. ~xox
I love this! Well said. BTW, I don't blend or roll my own cigars, but as a creative, I love how you explained this as art. :)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Nicagraun wrapper from LO has a very strong flavor and will completely cover up whatever you wrap with it. I'm using what I have left to wrap scrap cigars.
My favorite neutral/mild wrapper is the 'Mata Fina Brazilian Wrapper leaf' from LO. Small veins, nice color, thin and burns well and compliments any filler without over powering it. It's a smaller sized leaf and you get many wrappers in a pound of leaf. Good stuff and good value as well. IMHO

The wrapper on the far right....

Attachments

Last edited: